Snow Day ft. Friends

YOUNGEST TWNS ~ 8 yrs. old

*******

The two tailed behind Jin, like two little ducklings, trudging after their mother. They were hoping to be a help to their big brother but they were only making the situation a bit harder for him. Jin collected all the ingredients on the kitchen island with Jungsoo and Jungkook. They were kneeling on two of the high chairs at the island and resting their elbows on the counter top, much to Jin's displease. And that's what set the siblings on an argument for the next few minutes. Jin just let them be for this one time. Jin took in a deep breath and let it out before getting into work. Yoongi, who was working on the dinner, lowered the heat of the stove before leaning backwards on the counter. He could only chuckle at the duo, observing the process with their big, doe eyes. they were very invested in this interesting procedure. After a few minutes, Yoongi turned off the stove and left the kitchen, leaving Jin alone to handle the two.

Christmas was coming closer and the spirit of it had already spread around the mansion. A big Christmas tree merrily stood in the corner of the living room, adding that seasonal magic to the house. But only Namjoon and Hoseok would know the real effort that took to bring it from the sore room to the living room. It was decorated with different things. There were balls of gold, silver and red, little Santas made of porcelain and woven with wool, small gifts, Christmas lights, silver garlands and rolled up and tied chits with what gift each of them wanted from Santa.

That day, they were all sat here and there in the living room, brainstorming what they really wanted. Jimin and Taehyung helped the younger two since they had a bit of a trouble writing words that fit inside the paper. Jin and Yoongi was forced to write their wishes on the small paper by Jungsoo and Jungkook who were afraid that Santa would be mad at them for not asking for something. The logical part of the logic was yet to find but the elders were used to the twins' theories and their twin power, which was working together to get anything they want. So, the two wrote some words down and tied them up with a thin ribbon.

Today, Jungsoo and Jungkook's little friends were coming over for a little a Christmas dinner. Their elder brothers were going to different parties, dressed in fancy clothes -especially Jin and Yoongi. 'Cause neither Hoseok or Namjoon would wear a tuxedo to a party. So, Jungkook had asked if their friends could come over -A playdate- and eventually it turned into a little party. Right now, the twins were in a haste to get the food ready. Even the lunchtime hasn't passed, Yoongi pointed out but the twins couldn't help but get excited.

"Oppa, what do we do after, uh, putting it in there?" Jungsoo questioned, without taking her eyes off the oven that just swallowed the two trays of batter scoops that she prepared with her two brothers. Jungkook stood behind her, he too, observing Jin's actions.

Jin took off the oven gloves and placed them on the counter. He went to get the bowls and spoons and all the other items that were used to make the cookies and placed them on the counter next to the sink. "We wait. until the timer goes off, we can do anything you want"

"Hyung, Can we go outside and play?" Jungkook asked, rubbing his right eye a little.

"Of course" Jin says too cheerfully. Even the two kids could notice that. "Right after you wash up and dress properly" there's the bomb. Jungkook sighed and groaned.

"No, oppa... it's so cold and we brushed teeth. There's no sweat, oppa, see?" She gestured at her neck and lifted up her t-shirt for further proof. Jungkook had let Jungsoo complete the tasks of convincing their elder brother. But Jin chuckled at her attempts.