Parties & Teens

YOUNGEST TWNS ~ 17 years old

****

Jungsoo carefully walked towards the room in front of hers without anyone noticing. It was easier since almost everyone was in their rooms, already ready to sleep. Without even knocking, she entered in getting a look from Jungkook. he was on the process of putting on a t-shirt. Jungsoo scoffed at Jungkook's look.

"Don't give me that look. It's nothing I haven't seen" she simply said and shrugged her shoulders.

Jungkook gave her an annoyed look in return. While on his way to the closet, he stopped on his tracks and turned back. Eyeing Jungsoo from head to toe, he frowned. Jungsoo knew what was coming, she crossed her arms and gave Jungkook a challenging look.

"No way you're going there wearing that" he said and pointed at the tight black skirt that reached a few inches above her knees.

"Yes way. now get ready fast" she ignored Jungkook's objections.

"Soo, we're going to sneak out to that party and being around you for the whole time would be the last thing I want to do" she scoffed at his concern.

"You don't have to. And I won't drag unwanted attention or anything. You don't have to worry about me" she sassily said. now it was Jungkook's time to scoff.

Unwanted attention.

Jungkook took in a large sum of air and breathed out slowly. He knew that arguing with Jungsoo right now was pointless. She wouldn't change her mind no matter what Jungkook brought up. and shouting at this hour might also wake up their brothers. Let her be. She'll learn her lesson when one or two perverts come to talk. Let's see who's won then. thinking like that he got ready to sneak out.

Yes, the twins had planned to sneak out to a high school party that their classmate, Sohyun had thrown. They were invited too. But they knew that their brothers won't let them go to a party like that. Not in a million years. A place full of drinks, drunken perverts, bad company, sick things happening, drunk fights; their two babies were just too precious for these things. The elders agree that they have to have fun but.... This was not the way.

The twins too badly wanted to be there. Their whole class would be there. and most importantly for Jungkook, Hannah was going to be there. Jungsoo just wanted to know how it feels and get the experience and well, have some fun with her two friends. but unfortunately, only Yoomin was gonna be there since Ji Woon had gone to visit her grandparents. The twins were not the kind to go against their elders' rules but... they're not going to be young forever, right? And it's not like they're gonna get the chance to attend a high school party when they're 40 or something. Might as well have the best time now.

And Jungkook was glad at the fact that Jungsoo didn't step up against the idea as the typical responsible one of the twins. Maybe because she, too -for the slightest second- out of place in between those fancy and wild group of girls who talked about the recent parties and their firsts. It was hard not to when Jiwoo was an absolute party person. Her parents wasn't very fond of the idea but she always found ways to sneak out and make them agree. So, Jungsoo had to give into one of Jungkook's stupid ideas just this one time; Yeah, she swore to herself.

The twins snuck out of Jungkook's window and went out by the gate at the back side of the mansion. Guards? Well, they said that they're going to a friend's house for an emergency. It's not like they didn't protest saying that Jin didn't inform them about it. but Jungsoo buttered the guards up and garnished the lie Jungkook said.