OUCHIES

YOUNGEST TWNS ~ 8 yrs. old

JIMIN & TAEHYUNG ~ 14 yrs. old

(Elders are aged acc. To Jimin and Tae)

*******

Jungkook and Jungsoo was waiting for their elder brothers at the waiting area. Jungkook was occasionally looking at his elbow, palm, and the knee where it was a little bruised and wounded. Jungsoo crouched down to look at his knee.

"Hey, don't touch it" Jungkook shouted shook his leg, making Jungsoo fall on her butt and pout. Jungkook quickly helped her to get up.

"I'm sorry, does it hurt, Koo?" Jungsoo asked still with her pout on.

"A little" Jungkook said.

"Guys, let's go" a voice said and the twins' attention landed on the owner of the voice, who was standing a little away from them.

"Chimin Oppa," Jungsoo and Jungkook ran towards but Jungkook's wounded knee wasn't helping him.

"Why are you limping, buddy?" Taehyung asked.

"He's hurt, oppa" Jungsoo said while hugging Jimin's legs and looked at Jungkook. Taehyung hurried over to Jungkook and crouched down to his height.

"How did you get hurt?"

"He- "Jungsoo was cut off by Jungkook.

"I slipped" Jungkook said and Jungsoo frowned as that's not how she remembered what happened.

"Where?"

"At the playground" he looked down.

"Where else did you get hurt?" Jimin asked walking towards Jungkook and Taehyung while holding Jungsoo's hand. Jungsoo went near Jungkook and showed Jungkook's hand but accidentally touched his elbow.

"Ow. "Jungkook shook Jungsoo's hand away and looked at his elbow. Jungsoo pouted and looked at Jimin. Jimin crouched down and dragged Jungsoo towards him and patted her back.

"Let's go home and treat your wounds. Come on. do you want me to carry you buddy?" Taehyung asked Jungkook as he thought that walking with Jungkook's wounded knee would take forever to reach their house. Jungkook gave Taehyung a little smile gesturing him to do so. After sometime, Jimin carried Jungsoo, seeing her struggling to keep up with their speed.

After reaching, Jungkook and Jungsoo went to wash themselves. They both came down to get Jungkook's wounds treated. When they came down, Jin and Yoongi had come home after a meeting and was dressed in comfortable clothes.

"Jinnie Oppa..." a high-pitched voice was heard in the hallway which Jin knew who it belonged to. Jungsoo ran towards the couch where Jin and Yoongi were on. Jungkook followed her.

"So, how was school?" Jin asked and a pout appeared on Jungsoo's face. "What happened?"

"Koo got hurt, Oppa" Jungsoo said after pointing at Jungkook.

"How?" Jin made Jungkook sit on the couch beside him.

"I- I fell, hyung" Jungkook said.

"Well, looks like you attended a war" Jin said and Jungkook laughed nervously.

"Where did you fell, Jungkook?" Yoongi asked after being silent the whole time.

"At the playground" Jungkook answered innocently while Jin went to bring the first aid kit.

"How?"

"I tripped on a rock" Jungkook said while his little heart was acting crazy for lying to his hyungs.