Good Teacher, Bad Teacher | 2/2

On the request of AlienChild03 

Heads up for a loooong chapter!

***

The two brothers, the sister and Yuna arrived at the police station. They didn't intend to make a stop there but on their way home, Jin had received a call, asking him to pay a visit to the police station regarding the case. They wanted to get her statement as well as some DNA samples- if they were still there, that is. Along the way, Jungkook, Jin and Yuna fell into discussions about what they could do about the situation and they also had to talk to their other brothers, too. Neither of the brothers were ready to take the job so, Yuna decided to brief the brothers on the situation. It wasn't that Yuna had the strength to say it out loud, but she knew that the youngers had the right to know. And if Jin or Jungkook were to do it, they'd show it like something it clearly wasn't and would get all the others worked up as well.

Along the ride, from time to time, the girl woke up with horrified cries for help. And it was proven again and again that not even her dreamland was safe enough for her now. The three could only pray for all of this trouble to get over quickly.

Yuna caressed the cheek of the girl who stared at her with glistening eyes. Jungkook and Jin had already gotten out of the car and was waiting for the two.

"They're gonna help you, baby" Yuna said softly, being mindful about not using the once so comforting name 'princess'. "And I promise that none of us will ever leave you alone. you're gonna be okay" She further comforted the girl.

"Oppa?"

"He's outside, they're both outside. Don't you wanna meet oppa?" Yuna let her know and received a slight nod before opening the door from her side and then holding her hand out for Jungsoo.

Jungsoo quickly got out to be close to Yuna as possible. Yuna draped her arm behind Jungsoo's shoulders and held the girl close to herself. Jin walked towards the two to tell Yuna about getting something to eat for the girl and Jungkook. Jungkook walked beside his sister after he held her hand to provide her all the comfort he could, at the moment. Jin walked a bit in front of the three and talked to a policemen to inform what they were here for. The policeman gestured the group to take a seat in the waiting room and went to call someone, probably the same officer that had called Jin, whom were friends with Jin back in high school. As the officer arrived, Jin stood up to shake hands with the man.

"I'm so sorry for what happened to her, Jin" the officer said glancing at the girl who was slowly shaking her head at something Jungkook was asking, crouched at her feet. The action made Jin look back at them as well, and experience the pain all over again. "What I called you was to collect more evidences to prove he did wrong. We will receive the cctv footage in a minute and we've got at least one witness and that seems like it's more than enough but trust me when I say they're not. Is Joon going to take the case?"

"Yeah, that's what he said right away" the officer hummed.

"Let's just get this over with and give her some rest. Come with me" The officer called out and led the group in front of a room. "one of you can go in with her" he instructed as he peeked in to check if everything's ready inside.

"Oppa?" Jungsoo muttered and searched for her Oppa's face among the few. When she finally spot it, her eyes stayed on his face. Jin nodded at her silent question and gave her a small nod, walking towards her. He didn't make any physical contact with the girl as he didn't want to make her any more uncomfortable. As Jin took the place beside Jungsoo, Yuna gave him an assuring pat on the shoulder.