RAIN

Rain. Some people love it while some hate it. For some, it's beneficial while for some others, it's detrimental; chaotic. Whatever one feels, rain doesn't fall as anyone wish. Oh, some wish it would but the world doesn't work like that. Like when something's got to go, it's got to go. But the sorrow left behind is much worse than the puddles left behind after a shrouded misery.

The 15-year-old boy stood in front of his dearly home, facing the rain, which fell like there was no tomorrow. He again checked the time on his phone before looking at the crying sky again. However, his deep thoughts were interrupted by a bunch of little footsteps coming his way. even without looking back, he could say whom they belonged to.

"Hyung!" one chimed before getting a hold of his leg. Other one, too, held onto his other leg. Jin looked down at both of them. "What you looking at?"

"Hmm?"

"Hyung's looking at the sky, Pabo"

"Pabo?" Jin questioned the little brother. "Where did you get that from?" both the little brothers shared glances at each other.

"Yoongi hyung?" The smaller one sent a mischievous smile to her twin.

"We don't call our siblings 'pabo'" advised Jin.

"But hyung, Yoongi Hyung always call Joonie hyung and Hobi hyung that" Jimin pouted. "It's like their name" Jin shook his head at his younger brothers.

"But you don't say that, okay?" the younger brothers nodded as obedient kids.

"What are you doing here, Hyung?"

"Nothing. Let's go" Jin held both his brothers' hands and went inside. "Where's Soo and Kook?"

"They are sleeping like babies" Taehyung Cooed.

"So cute" Jimin chimed.

On the way, Taehyung kept Jin's mind off a couple of things that Jin was glad to avoid. The brother perfectly explained how rain was formed. They're god's tears. As simple as that. But the explanation was met with Jimin's logical mega mind. "They form from nimbastrotas clouds." Jimin managed to say what he saw on Namjoon's Science note book, without twisting his tongue. Jin chuckled at that. But Taehyung didn't like to back down like that.

After sitting down on the couch in the living room, Jimin came back with a big book in his hands. Not a story book though, a book that was filled with memories. Yes, it was a family photobook, Marked by the words 'most precious things' by Ms. Kim. Indeed, it was. A photobook which once bought laughter on everyone's faces, now has become a reason for a sorrowful breakdown. Promises, we make them, we break them. Memories, we make them and they break us. – a wise man had once said which everyone understands at some point in life. But it seems that Jin's, Yoongi's, Namjoon's and Hoseok's that 'some point' has come rather sooner than expected.

The stormy day, when Jin got the call from an unknown number was the worst call he had ever answered. It was from the police station. For what? To inform about a road accident that involved Mr. and Mrs. Kim. Jin felt like his world coming crashing down on him. who wouldn't feel that way?

It was their parents' wedding anniversary day and exactly a week before Jungkook and Jungsoo's 5th Birthday. The elder couple went out for a dinner out on the push of their elder sons who claimed that the parents didn't have any time left for themselves after spending more than half of the day at the company and the rest of the tiring day at home, listening to all the stories and complaints of their children. They didn't consider it as a trouble, though. Listening to the cute rants was Mrs. Kim's favorite part of the day. But the parents agreed at the end and went out. The two elder brothers swore on their lives to watch after their younger siblings until they come back.