Psychotic Lovers

Jungsoo and her brothers had gone to Japan to celebrate their cousin, Sung Woon's fifth birthday. Even after the party was over, they stayed there for another week to enjoy and explore Japan. Even if they planned to stay in a hotel, the elder couple insisted them to stay at their house -that almost looked like a castle- and enjoy the last days of spring with them.

Kim Yong-Won was Jungsoo's dad's youngest brother. He is also a partner in Mr. Kim's business. And the two families were very close. The elder siblings were babysat by them when they were back in Korea. They were very close to their uncle and aunt. But the maknaes were not that much familiar with them as Yong-Won moved to Japan with his family at that time.

On the day that they were preparing to go back to Korea, they were all packing up. Mr. Kim and the elder brothers had gone to check the work at their Japan branch in the last minute. Jimin and Taehyung were playing games with Jiwon -the elder son of Yong Won- in his room. And Ms. Kim and Sung Woon were set to be at home around the afternoon.

Jungsoo was on her way to the kitchen in search of her earphones. She peeked Into Jungkook's room.

"Hey, have you seen my earphones?"

"Um.... Yeah. I used them yesterday"

"You didn't even ask me" Jungsoo said.

"Well, it's not like you'll let me take it if I do" Jungkook said.

"I won't," Jungsoo sassily agreed. "After what you did to my last pair"

"Maybe it's in the kitchen" Jungkook said after remembering. "And get my charger, too, when you go there"

"But if you've had lost it, remember you're gonna have to buy me one" Jungsoo threatened.

"Yeah, we'll see about that" Jungkook scoffed. "And hurry up. my phone's almost dead" Jungsoo rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen.

Ji Sung -Yong-Won's middle son- was sitting on a stool that was placed near the kitchen counter. He didn't even spare a glance at her. Jungsoo broke her gaze down to the counter and saw both her earphones and Jungkook's charger. She first went drink a glass of water. Jungkook can wait.

After placing the glass back on the rack, she went to the counter to get what she came looking for. She turned to get out of the kitchen after grabbing the earphone and the charger. She felt someone caught her wrist. It was Ji Sung. She didn't like neither the situation nor Ji Sung. He pulled Jungsoo back which made her almost bump into his chest. But she stopped herself from happening so. She frowned at him. Ji Sung placed his free arm on her elbow. She obviously felt uncomfortable and mad. He leaned down closer to her ear making her furious.

"I'm gonna miss you" he whispered to her ear and smirked. She slightly saw his smirk from the side. she acted calm but she was heating up inside and could blow up at any time.

"Well, come a little closer and I'm gonna kill you" she said and sarcastically smiled.

"Like this?" he asked while coming closer to her. Their cheeks were almost touching. Jungsoo laughed bitterly and lifted up her knee making him groan in pain and loosen up the grip of her elbows. He bent down touching the crotch of his pants. "Yah! this is my house" he shouted.

"What?" she asked with a scrunched up face. "First, that was totally off the topic and second, what you just did was invade MY personal space" she said in calm yet intimidating voice. She grabbed the charger and the earphones to leave the kitchen. Only to be welcomed by an annoyed Jungkook.

"What the heck Soo-ah?"

"What?" she asked to confirm if he saw what just happened.

"What have you been doing? It's enough time to go and buy a charger" He grasped his charger and went to the staircase. He smirked to himself and mumbled, "Classic Jungsoo" on his way upstairs.