Our Little Dongsaengs | AU

YOUNGEST TWNS ~ 16 yrs. old

JIMIN & TAEHYUNG ~ 21 yrs. old

(Elders are aged acc. To Jimin and Tae)

This chapter doesn't affect the plot of the story

*******

"Look in the upper shelf" Jungsoo instructed her twin as she opened the lower drawer of the office table.

"I am not tall enough" Jungkook muttered to himself.

Jungsoo sighed after hearing him. she walked over to where he was and looked up at the highest shelf which was almost double the height of her. "Watch and learn, li'l bro" she said before reaching out for the file. Jungkook, knowing what'd happen next, stepped back and leaned on the table. He watched in amusement as the black plastic file fell on her head and then eventually on the black carpet which was hiding the wooden tiles of the floor.

"Woah, bravo, big sis. Thanks for teaching me how to back off from things wisely" Jungkook's statement earned a glare from the girl who was now collecting the white papers scattered on the floor.

"Shut up and help me" Jungkook wouldn't even bother to hear her if it was another time but he had to help her since their brothers would be home in a while.

As Jungkook sighed and slowly crouched down on to the floor like a tired grandpa, Jungsoo had already collected half of the papers. Jungkook picked up a stapled set of papers at his feet. They looked relatively much older than the other papers beside them. So, it stood out from the rest, piquing his curiosity. He picked them up and read through its content. The more number of words which went through his eyes, the more his eyes widened. His mouth fell open in disbelief. Could it really be true? He asked himself and found no clear answer. He didn't want to believe it but couldn't deny the evidence on his hands, either.

"The heck are you doing, kook? hurry up. we're gonna get whipped today" her hurried voice was heard from the other side of the room. But Jungkook didn't move an inch. He couldn't. Jungsoo walked over to him at not getting a reply from him. "What is it?" she asked, peeking from his frozen arms.

As Jungsoo's moved further down the paper, her breath got caught in her throat. Her facial expressions copied his. Jungsoo snatched away the set of papers from his hands to read more. She chuckled out loud but it didn't surprise Jungkook. He knew it was too much news to believe right away.

"This isn't true, kook" she said, smiling while she prayed inside her head to make her words true. As the seriousness of the situation almost knocked them out, Jungsoo spoke, "Listen, Kook, we are not gonna talk about this until we're sure-"

"What's more to be sure, Soo, huh? Everything is proved by that paper"

"It is not. How can you even say that?" She yelled out loud as her eyes brimmed with some unknown liquid. As Jungkook opened his mouth to share his raging thoughts, they heard the familiar sound of a car. Jungsoo, rushed to place the other files back in their places while Jungkook snapped pictures of the sandy set of papers. After he got it done, he pulled a stool near the cupboard and kept the file on the top like nothing was ever lifted from there. They both got out of the room and inspected the room to see if anything's misplaced.

Jungsoo shook his head, "No one was here, alright. We didn't find anything" Jungkook nodded at her words, as his mind came up with nothing logical about the action of believing something like that and confronting his hyungs right away. Even though he was still angry about it, he could do nothing. Jungsoo pulled the door close and headed downstairs to face her oppas. Jin had already made his way to the kitchen while Yoongi and Hoseok was still taking off their shoes. At the sight of the twins, Yoongi squinted his eyes.