Blood?!

Tears flowed down her rosy cheeks in the matter of seconds. She wiped her face from the hem of the comfy t-shirt she was wearing. But the girl was not ready to give up watching Big Hero Six. She was all okay until the movie got to the part where Tadashi died. Of course that's a very emotional part that just hit straight in the heart but today, she was crying harder than she had ever cried before for this particular movie. And not to forget the fact that it was almost the twentieth time she's watching it. She was confused at her own emotions.

She was enjoying her holidays as well as she could, staying home alone. It wasn't their plan. They were hoping to hit the arcade for the day and grab lunch somewhere but the girl had to say 'no' to the tempting plan because he had a weird tummy ache. It wasn't like any other ones she had suffered before but it sure hurt more than any other. And added to the tummy ache was her sore muscles. They were training for an inter-state taekwondo competition and Jungsoo blamed it on that- to which she received mocks from Jungkook.

Hearing the news, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook decided to stay home, too, but Jungsoo chased them out of the house. They shouldn't suffer because of her pain. So, she decided to have some fun by herself which turned out to be boring. She was just sitting on her bed for nearly four hours for the sake of watching movies. But time to time, her tummy ache reminded her that she wasn't alone. so, she tried to have a conversation with it. it consisted of groans and pleads to leave her alone. Boring and painful.

Her other oppas were at their own work. Jin had gone to the company and Yoongi had gone to his studio. Hoseok was at the hospital for his morning shift while Namjoon was in his room- supposedly trying to solve world's biggest problems or just chilling.

Jungsoo shifted from her position of laying on her back to laying on her stomach. She rested her chin on a pillow and held her tablet at a distance. Finally when the movie ended after fifteen minutes, she stood up from the bed to visit her bathroom. Just then, her eyes caught a never-seen-before stain on her light teal bedsheet. Her nose automatically scrunched and eyes furrowed as she moved closer to inspect it. She squinted her eyes. Was it there before? She questioned herself. If it was, then she should've seen it right? She tried to thought back on how her bed had been when she woke up. When she was making her bed in the morning, it was all okay. No red stains. She sighed and decided to just shrug it off. Maybe some strawberry jam from when she had crackers. She headed towards the bathroom. But when she pulled down her shorts, her whole body froze.

A huge red patch was stained on her shorts. Her breath hitched. That cannot be strawberry jam, now can it? Her mind worked fast to form something up; anything. There's no way that could be blood right? Am I bleeding? Am I gonna die? Oh, I'm going to bleed to death. No biggie. GEEZ, I'M GOING TO BLEED TO DEATH. WAIT! she told her mind. there had to be a reason for why she was bleeding like that. Why could it be? Was it because.... She had a blood cancer? A blood what? She gasped at her own thoughts. Without no prior warning, her tears again started to flow.

It explained all the things. It explained the tummy ache, the nausea and maybe the sore limbs too. She knew some cancers were fatal and blood cancers topped the list. It was now over for her. she was going to die. At the age of eleven. Oh, how much dreams she had had. She still had so much to experience in life. How will her oppas feel when she'd pass out on a day in the near future and find out that she was gone forever? Oh, no, she wasn't going to tell anyone. If she was going to live the last days of her live, might as well do it with no tears and sadness in her oppas' and also Jungkook's eyes.

Silver tears streamed down her cheeks and some fell straight to the floor. She had even forgotten why she had come inside the bathroom. Of course, who'd remember to pee after finding out that they have a blood cancer? Out of fear and also disgust, she took off all her clothes before stepping under the shower. After a little shower that succeeded to relax her a little bit, she came out of her bathroom with a tiny towel wrapped around her. Good thing there was a spare towel inside. She quickly got into a sweater that she had stolen from her Tae oppa and a pair of black denim shorts that didn't slim fit to her body. Sighing, she laid flat on her bed. She marked the date of today in her head, the day she found out she was going to die. Again, tears clouded her eyes, but she harshly wiped them away. She should get used to the reality.