Street Cat Fights

With one hand gripping her backpack which was loosely hanging on her shoulder, Jungsoo made her way towards her locker. At last, the boring 45-minute lesson was over and she was excited to attend her favorite subject; Math. As lame as it sounded to someone, it sounded interesting to Jungsoo. it was interesting for her to prove theorems, apply axioms and find a value to an x. her hands acted on their own as they picked out some books and placed some back in the locker. Her steady feet suddenly halted on the crystal hallway at the name she just heard. More specifically, her twin's name. her ears perked up to focus on the words dripping excitedly from her peer's mouth.

"Oh my! It's Jungkook and Sungwon-sunbae. They're near the janitor's room of the second floor." With that said, the girl ran with her friend, which Jungsoo supposed was to the mentioned area.

What was happening? Jungsoo didn't have time to think about it. as long as she heard the name Sungwon and the name of her beloved twin in one sentence, she knew that it was anything but good. Sungwon was a new senior and he had been a pain in the ass to the twins since he had stepped into the school a two months ago. Mostly Jungkook. Jungkook had been throwing glares at Sungwon whenever they saw each other. but the latter had been amused by the situation and would send challenging looks and smirks at Jungkook occasionally. This boosted Jungkook's urge to choke him to death. And Jungsoo knew that it'd happen Sooner or later. And here was the surprise.

Jungsoo's sprung on her feet and literally flew to the second floor. Almost tripping on the staircase, she made her way towards the Janitor's room. She sighed as her eyes processed the scene in front of her. it perfectly matched the scene that had been playing inside her head. She automatically hissed when the two boys threw unregretful punches at each other like they were born for it. when her eyes caught Sungwons's friends cheering them on, she glared at them – which miserably didn't have any effect on the hollow-skulled dudes.

Jungsoo quickly glanced around and saw the crowd gathered around it. if any teacher saw this, Jungkook would be doomed for sure. Jungsoo thought for a minute but nothing came to her anxious mind. She watched as Sungwon threw another punch on Jungkook's face, making one of his eyes go black. And Jungkook didn't hold back as he sent few continuous punches on Sungwon's face and abdomen. The Taekwondo practices he'd been attending hadn't been a waste after all. but this wasn't aa time to admire his taekwondo skills.

Jungsoo had to step in.

Amongst the ongoing fight, she somehow grabbed Jungkook's collar and hollered out his name. Sungwon, too, stood up and stood still with a red face. Jungkook again, went to throw hands on Sungwon but Sungwon didn't react and stayed in his place after glancing at Jungsoo – as if showing her that he's the innocent one. Jungkook's stopped struggling when Jungkook understood Sungwon's intentions. After shoving off Jungsoo's hand from his collar Jungkook started to walk away but halted as someone called out his name. Jungsoo, too, mentally face palmed herself at the voice. it was none other than Mr. Hans, their teacher whom they had lovingly nicknamed as the strict fit. He was the main disciplinary master of the school.

"Both of you rascals, to the principal's office" he shouted as few gasps were elicited from the remaining crowd.

Jungkook poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue. Now he had to be with that jerk in one room space. But he nonetheless, strode towards the said office. Jungsoo tried to follow him but Mr. Hans stopped her and instructed all of the others to go to their own classes and learn. And Jungsoo could clearly remember the phrase 'coming to watch street cat fights'. Jungsoo obeyed but not after glancing at Jungkook one more time. and she could swear that she saw Sungwon having a smirk on his undeniably handsome face.

She walked towards her class and excused herself in after offering a white lie to her beloved math teacher. The class went on but her mind refused to co-operate. Her body might've been inside the silent classroom bur her mind was inside the principal's office, doing the automatic work of forming up the worst-case scenarios. She sighed as she remembered that their old principal had transferred to a new school and she hadn't even seen the new one. the former man knew his ways with these kind of fights. He had also identified Jungkook's stupidity for the short time being and advised him like a father. But this new one, she didn't know. And she also couldn't understand the reason behind the fight between Jungkook and Sungwon, their senior. Jungkook was a little short-tempered but he wasn't the one to pick fights like elementary school bullies. She was sure that there had to be a reason other than Sungwon continuously trying to ask her out.