The Troublemaker Trio

Jungsoo stared at the huge book laid on the glass table in front of her. A considerable amount of crumbled up papers occupied spaces on the floor as well as the table. her hair was a total mess and her pencil was miserably trapped between her two sets of pearly white teeth. A mug of coffee found its place on the messy table. Jungsoo looked up to see Namjoon sipping on his coffee. She muttered out a 'thank you' as Namjoon sat himself on the chair beside Jungsoo.

"What are you stuck on?" Namjoon asked as he glanced at her text book.

"Right now, Geometry" she puffed out a breath. "Why is it so confusing?" she sighed as she started to scribble something on a piece of paper. "How can you prove that they're equal?" she asked as she directed the chit towards her oppa.

Namjoon chuckled at her overdramatic self before starting to explain it to her. She had asked his help a few days ago and both of them decided to pull an all-night.

"Wait, wait. why can't we just cut them both out?" Jungsoo questioned as she creased her forehead.

Namjoon's words were hushed up as the sound of arguing filled inside the dining room. Jungsoo's gaze immediately fell on her brothers. Hoseok arms were occupied with his laptop and a few files while he looked seriously annoyed. Taehyung and Jungkook babbled some things and Jimin just quietly followed them in with a troubled face. Hoseok sat his laptop on the table before looking at the youngers with a tired look. Jungsoo sighed as she knew that she'd have to witness their drama for the next few minutes.

"Go to bed, guys. I have work to do" Hoseok took a seat on the other end of the dining table and grabbed his phone.

"please, hyung. We'll sleep on time" Taehyung pleaded with his hands folded together.

"Then go and sleep. it's the time."

"But hyung, We promise not to make any noise. We'll-" Jungkook went this time but Hoseok cut him off.

"But if you go to sleep now, you won't have to worry about any noise, right? And I will get to complete my work peacefully" He let out and focused on a file.

The two who were sat on the other end of the table could already guess the mood of the elder. Exhausted.

But Jimin called out to him again, making him look at his younger siblings. He sighed.

"It's Sunday, hyung, please?" Taehyung rambled on, trying his best to convince his elder brother.

"Exactly, it's Sunday which makes tomorrow Monday and you have to go to school tomorrow" he snapped his head at the trio. "Stop acting like kids and go to bed. Don't make me repeat myself again."

The trio made eye contact with each other as if they were communicating with telepathy. Anyone could say that they were having something upon their sleeves. The three boys nodded their heads in unison and agreed, pretending to be sad. Slowly, they turned to climb up the stairs.

"But remember, if I ever catch you sneaking in the middle of the night, don't call me the bad guy, alright?" Hoseok threatened and the three gave their own unique replies before making their way upstairs with mischievous grins plastered across their faces. They made a detour towards the sacred room next to the theatre room.

Hoseok let out a deep breath and bore his eyes into the file in is hand. Jungsoo stared at him with a worried gaze for a second but got back to her work with Namjoon's reminding.

"They're up to no good" Jungsoo whispered to Namjoon. "And they're dead meat today" Jungsoo stared into a void with an evil smirk.

"You focus on your work or you'll get the same fate" Jungsoo huffed at Namjoon's comment as she focused her mind back on the pair of quadrilaterals imprinted on her book.