Little Hero | 1/2

YOUNGEST TWNS ~ 7 yrs. old

JIMIN & TAEHYUNG ~ 13 yrs. old

(Elders are aged acc. To Jimin and Tae)

***

The little boy placed his little chubby fist over his lips to muffle his giggles but his body bent back a bit anyways. His sister, too, tried her best to quiet down her giggles by hiding her mouth behind his shoulder. The twins were both wrapped in a large white shirt that they stole from the dry laundry. The top most button of the shirt was undone as both of their heads had to stick out from there. the rest of the buttons were, however, done by the both of them with much difficulty.

Right now, the sneaky duo was waiting behind the wall next to the staircase waiting for Yoongi, whom were on babysitting duty today. And in a few minutes, they heard some footsteps on the wooden steps. And along with that, Yoongi's voice calling them grew closer too. And they were just waiting for Yoongi to come to the last few steps.

"Soo! Kook? where are you?" The elder brother voiced out but before he could get another sentence out of his mouth, he saw some fabric peeking out from behind the wall, which the staircase was built next to. He was confused by the sight but it resolved when he heard a shushing sound. A smile automatically broke onto his face, exposing his gums. Knowing very well about their intentions, he descended down the stairs.

Meanwhile, Jungsoo gave a nod to Jungkook, hearing the footsteps getting closer. Getting the message, he got ready. On the silent count to three, both of them jumped in front of the Yoongi with a loud 'Boo'. Widening his eyes, Yoongi placed a hand on the left side of his chest and gasped, dramatically. Satisfied with the reaction, the two started to burst into laughs. The sight of their innocent laughs, which displayed the empty spaces on their mouths added more to their cuteness.

"Oh my-" Yoongi pretended to search for words. "I thought I saw a real ghost" He said.

"We scared oppa"

"Of course you did. I almost had a heart attack" He finally chuckled and crouched down to take a seat on one of the steps. He gestured his hands towards the two. "C'mere. Let's take that off first" he said and the twins climbed up a few stairs to reach him. Yoongi helped the two to get out of the big shirt that they were engulfed in. After they took it off, he placed it one on the railing of the staircase. "So, we have to make lunch. Any suggestions?"

"Mochi ice cream!" Jungsoo chimed as Yoongi sat them down on either of his thighs. Jungsoo's words earned a pout from her twin.

"No, Choco" Jungkook said instead. The pout passed onto Jungsoo.

"I meant 'requests for lunch' not dessert" Yoongi shook his head, done with their obsession over desserts.

"Mochi?" Jungsoo let out in a small voice. Yoongi chuckled out loud at her cuteness.

"Let's see" Saying that, he patted both the twins' backs gently and they got up on their feet. Holding onto their elder brother's hands, both of them walked to the kitchen.

Yoongi lifted the twins one by one to sit them on the kitchen island as they asked. It was their favourite spot, he knew. And he also knew how dangerous it was for a pair with that much energy. So, he had one more thing to allocate his mind space to. By experience, he knew that Jungsoo and Jungkook were perfect company- until and unless there was a thing they couldn't agree upon. They had all the topics to pass time. The time spent with them was adorable and quite precious. The themes for their conversations varied between their cute school problems to saving adorable endangered species. Well, the latter was a result of watching documentaries with Namjoon.