- Chains -

CONTENT WARNINGS: Slight gore but not that much, murder, neck snapping.

_____

   You let out a small groan, your head pounding. Your eyes squint open the slightest to check your surroundings, no surprise filling you when you realize you had no idea where you were.

"Fuckin', great." You mumble, looking around.

The last thing to remember was looking for your friend and then a hard hit on the back of your head before everything went out.

You suck in a small breath as pain shoots through your arms, making you look up. They were chained to the roof above you, and for a long time, no doubt, as you could feel your arms tingling from the loss of blood circulation.

You tug on them a bit before freezing as you feel something hard press up against your back, causing you to snap your head back to spot another person chained up behind you.

He didn't look too bad from what you could see, dirty blonde hair, strong build. And from what you could see, he previously held weapons in his chest holster.

You couldn't see his fave yet, but you had no doubt he was handsome.

Realizing why you looked back at him, you frown and look up, tugging the chain once more. The man behind you pushes back against you as you tug, and you finally realize that the chain is connected.

"Ay, man. Wake up." You mutter, trying not to gain the attention of anyone outside of the room. You tug on the chain harder, walking forward slightly and letting your arms drop down to give them blood, his arms flying up before you hear him let out a groan.

You turn and watch as he looks around before turning up to look at the chains.

"Oh, what the fuck." He mutters before tugging on them hard, causing you to let out a small yelp as you're pulled forward.

"Watch it!" You whisper shout, and he snaps his head towards you, stepping away.

You raise your eyebrow at him, turning to face him with a small smirk. This man definitely wasn't a sight for sore eyes.

"Who are you?" He asks, and your eyebrows raise at the depth of his voice.

Hot.

"Y/n L/n, pleasure to meet you, sir." You smile, but his face stays straight, making you awkwardly suck in a breath. "Rude. Who are you?"

He ignores you before tugging on the chain harder, making you jolt forward.

"Could you quit that?! Jesus christ." You mutter, tugging on them back, making his stumble a little, and you laugh.

He glared at you before looking up, spotting that the hook the chain went through was starting to get loose. You look up and realize the same thing before tugging on it once more, watching it wiggle.

The man looks at you, and you stare back before the two of you give each other a rod and begin tugging on the chain together, watching the hook wiggle in its post.

He turns and begins to pull, and you sigh.

"Quiet type, huh? I can work with that." You mutter, pulling harder. "Looking at you, I bet you've been in this situation before, so have I."

He continues to ignore you, making you  roll your eyes. This guy is quite boring.

The bolts holding the chain up continue to wiggle, but it doesn't budge too much, causing the two of you to pull harder.