- Big brother -

CONTENT WARNING: Gore, angst, character death, murder, violence, burning etc.

—————

Resident Evil 4

   "Well that looks like it sucks." You mutter, looking over at your brother who was chained up with some blonde.

Luis' head snaps in your direction, a smile on his face as he realized you'd come to save him.

"Ah, hermana! What a pleasant surprise!" Luis lets out, stepping forward and showing his chained up wrists. "Care to help?"

"Who's the hottie?" You ask, nodding towards the blonde who stares at you intently, looking between you and your brother.

"Names Leon." He speaks up and you smirk at him with a nod, noticing his lip twitch slightly.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Leon. My name is Y/n, I assume you know my brother." You say, gesturing to Luis who rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, we all know eachother. Now untie me." He says and you rolls you eyes before tossing the keys in his direction.

Luis catches them before unlocking himself, handing the keys over to Leon you nods in respect.

You skip over to Leon and grab his hand. "Be my savior, Leon. I'm a damsel in distress."

Leon scoffs.

"You two are definitely siblings." He says, pointing between you and Luis.

The two of you look at eachother before shrugging. You get that alot.

You follow behind Leon closely as he leads you guys out of the room, not wanting to stray too far. It was hard enough to get to your brother, you're definitely not leaving any time soon.

+ + +

  Some time has flown by since then, and you and Leon have grown closer, Luis watching the relationship take off since you met.

"These stars remind me of you, mi amor." You whisper as you and Leon lean against a rock deep in the woods, not too far from the village but far enough to light a fire and not worry about getting killed.

Leon frowns lightly, turning to you.

"Mi amor? That's a new one."

You shrug. "Feels right to say."

Leon hums lightly, smiling to himself before clearing his throat.

"Uh, how to they remind you of me?"

"Because they're beautiful." You smile, keeping your eyes on the stars. "And no matter where either of us go, whether we're forced to split up in the middle of the village or just across a valley, you always show back up. Like the stars do to in the sky. They're always there, just not always visible." You say.

Leon looks at you, his eyes filled with adoration, his stomach fluttering. This was a new feeling for him. Different. Refreshing. He definitely didn't hate this new feeling.

"You think I'm beautiful?" He asks and you laugh.

"That's all you got from my speech?"

Leon hums, nodding. "Pretty much."