- Smiles -

CONTENT WARNINGS: nothing. It's just pure fluff.

   The small pitter patter of a toddler catches your attention, making you smile and open your eyes, raising your head up from the pillow to look over at your daughter who was running into your room.

"Good morning, Mommy and Daddy!" She yells, and you hear Leon groan lightly from behind you, making you laugh lightly. He was not a morning person.

"Mornin' baby." You smile, helping her onto the bed as she was too short to get up herself. She was only three.

She giggles and climbs over you to her dad. Leon must've felt her move over you because he burys his face deeper into your back, groaning out a laugh as the girl jumped on him.

"Wakey, wakey!" She screams, and he laughs before turning to face her as she sits on his stomach, hitting him awake.

"Okay, okay, I'm up." He smiles, looking over his little girl.

You smile as you watch him. He always had a soft spot for his daughter. The man couldn't stay mad at her for longer than ten seconds.

"What's the rush, Bee?" You ask, looking iver at your daughter who obviously had tried to get herself ready, wearing miss-matched socks and colors that just did not work together. But, nonetheless, she looked adorable with her bright blue eyes and h/c hair. Perfect mix between you and Leon.

"You guys said if I went to sleep, you would take me to get ice cream." She speaks, smiling brightly.

You and Leon look at each other with Oh, fuck faces. You both completely forgot that you promised your daughter the sugary sensation if she fell asleep. Leon sends you a smile before turning back to his daughter, nodding with a sigh.

"We did, didn't we." You speaks and she smiles, nodding.

"Yes! Now come on!" She yells, moving to jump off the bed, but you quickly catch her, pulling her onto you and shaking your head.

"Ah-Ah, you know the rules. No sugar before breakfast. Now, I primrose that you'll get ice cream, just not this early."

Bee pouts, her eyes saddening, and your eyes soften. Leon watches as your momma bear wall completely crumbles at the sight of your daughter, making him smile. He wasn't the only one with a giant soft spot for the little girl. Before you open your mouth to pull back the rule, he speaks up.

"Hey, now, none of that. Pull in that lip, rules are rules." He says, flicking her little pout, Bee trying to bite his finger in return, making you laugh and pat her little legs.

"Come on, let's go have breakfast." You speak, and Bee sighs loudly before nodding.

"Okay." She speaks before jumping off the bed and running out.

You and Leon look at each other before laughing loudly, moving closer to each other, Leon kissing your nose with a smile.

"She's just like you, y'know." He mutters, and you scrunch your nose up, looking at him confused.

"Really? I thought she was more like you." You whisper back.

Leon scoffs, shaking his head.

"I only know one person that tries to bribe people with a pout." He speaks, and you laugh, shaking your head.

"It was one time, and we would've died if I didn't trick them into loosening those ropes." You roll your eyes, and Leon looks at you surprised.

"I wasn't talking about that. You pouted then? I thought they were just idiots."

You shrug.

"Innocent eyes are very powerful. And they're idiots." You speak, and he smiles, shaking his head before a high-pitched voice yells at the two of you to hurry up, making you let out a breathy laugh.

"Come on then, big boy, we have a child now. Better things to do." You speak before getting up, and he laughs, raising his eyebrow.

"Big boy, huh?"

You nod.

"Big boy, tiny dick." You tease, and he scoffs.

"That's not what you said last night - OH!" He screams out with a laugh, acting like a teenager, making you laugh and throw some pants at him.

"Shut up." You mutter before walking away, shaking your head at his whistling cat call as you do so.