- Give me your hand -

CONTENT WARNINGS: None, just pure fluff.

_____

   You've been pregnant for almost six months with Leon's baby, and you still haven't felt him kick.

Yes, it's a him. When Leon found out the baby was going to be a boy, he ran around the house screaming and laughing. He also didn't sleep much that night as he was too excited to close his eyes. You too found it difficult to close your eyes as that was also the day he asked you to marry him.

To be honest, Leon was the most excited out of the both of you. You were still excited as shit, but nothing could compare to the excitement Leon was feeling.

For the past few months, he's been reading books on parenting, buying things for the baby, hiding fragile things, and baby proofing everything and everything. All that stuff and the baby wasn't even born yet.

But... It made you happy to see Leon this happy.

You haven't thought about baby names yet, though. The both of you had a talk about names, and you mentioned family names, but nothing ever stuck.

Other than that, everything was perfect, except the fact you never felt little boy kick.

You asked your midwife about the delay as you were worried, but she just said it was normal and there was nothing for you to worry about.

"Has he kicked yet?" You hear your fiancé ask.

Right now, you and Leon were leaning against the headboard of your bed, reading a book together. You were leaning on his arm reading it with him, but barely paying attention, just staring at the page as you thought about the baby.

You shake your head at his question, sighing sadly and running your hand over your big stomach.

"No, I'm waiting for it, though." You said.

Leon nodded and kissed your head, causing you to smile softly before lifting your head so he could place the book down on the bedside table.

Leon switches off the lamp, the only light coming from the moon shining through the sheer curtains.

"It'll happen, doll, don't worry," He wrapped his arms around you, shifting to get in a comfortable position, kissing your neck softly.

"I love you." He whispers, and you smile.

"I love you more."

You feel him shake his head against your neck, muttering a small noise of disagreement, making you laugh slightly.

You feel his hand lift up your shirt slightly, running his hands over your bump softly and lulling you into a peaceful sleep.

+ + +

   An unusual sensation in your stomach causes you to wake from your slumber. Looking over at Leon, you see that he's no longer attached to your side but instead facing the opposite way.

What time is it?

Furrowing your eyebrows, your eyes adjust to the darkness of the room, and you look over at a small digital clock, reading the time.