- Cute -

CONTENT WARNINGS: None.

This one is short and sweet.

———

   A bright smile covers your face as you hear the sound of the front door opening. You jump out of your bed and sprint down the stairs, your smile only brightening when you spot your boyfriend placing his bags on the ground.

"Leon!" You say happily, and he looks up, a giant cmile covering his face as he opens his arms for you to jump in. You don't hesitate before wrapping your arms and legs around him tightly, hearing his laugh echo at your excitement, catching you and holding you just as tight.

"Well, hello to you too." He speaks, and you laugh, leaning back slightly to look into his eyes.

"Hi." You smile, and he laughs before you jump off of him, lookin government his body.

"Are you okay? Nothing really bad happened?" You ask worried. You probably shouldn't have jumped on him without checking first, but your excitement got in the way, and you couldn't help yourself.

"I'm okay, nothing too bad." He speaks, and you nod. It had been a month since you'd seen him, he's been off on a mission to rescue the presidents daughter... not that you were supposed to know that. But Leon tells you everything about his job. He doesn't like keeping secrets.

"Anything you need to vent about?" You ask, and Leon smiles softly, his eyes softening. You asked him after every single one of his missions, and he was grateful for it every time. You knew he had nightmares and flashbacks about his missions, especially about Raccoon City, and you never fail to let Leon know that you're there to help him.

"Not tonight." He sighs, bringing his arms around you and kissing your head. "We can talk traumatizing shit tomorrow. Right now, I just want to watch a movie and spend time with you." He speaks.

You smile and nod, "Okay, meet me in the bedroom, and I'll make the popcorn."

Leon smiles excitedly, nodding his head before practically skipping up the stairs. You laugh at his retreating figure before jogging over to the kitchen to make the popcorn.

Once it's finished, you pour it into a bowl before placing the packet in the trash and making your way back upstairs to your shared bedroom.

But when you walk through the doorway, you're met with a sleeping Leon in the bed, TV remote in his hand. He must've fallen asleep trying to find a movie.

"Cute." You chuckle lightly before placing the popcorn on the desk before climbing into bed and taking the remote from his hand slowly, placing it on the bedside table.

You smile at your tired boyfriend before kissing him on the cheek and lying down next to him. Leon subconsciously wraps his arms around you. You smile, leaning into him and closing your eyes, happy that your boyfriend has returned.