- His Kinks -

CONTENT WARNINGS: Obviously sexual content. Uh... this whole thing is a content warning, actually.

———

Knife kink.

Leon kennedy 100% has a knife kink, and no one can tell me otherwise. This man just loves to run the cold, dangerous metal along your skin. But, he never, ever, hurts you. Not once will he allow himself to pierce your skin, even if you want it.

Gun kink.

Leon convinced these kinks come with his job. Cause before he became an agent, not one time did he think about touching someone sexually with a gun. But much like the knife, there's no harm. He makes sure that it's not loaded and keeps it on safety even if there's no bullets.

Chokingggggg.

He fucking loves when he wraps his arm around your throat. He loves to watch your eyes haze over as you run out of oxygen. His grip isn't too tight, but it does give you a good lack of oxygen. He holds just until you're on the brink of your orgasm before allowing you to breathe in a gasp as the pleasure runs through your body. The sight itself makes Leon come on the spot.

Dirty talk/degrading.

Leon gets off on the reaction you give when he talks dirty to you. He just can't help himself not to speak dark words when he's railing you. Calling you his dirty little slut and whore. Asking you how good it feels and who you belong to. Making sure you know you're his. Your body is his. Your moans are for him. Your pussy is his.

Dom/sub.

Leon is a Dom. He usually wouldn't have it any other way, but there are some very rare times when he lets you take control. When he's in charge, you waste no time but to listen. Some times when you really want him to fuck you, you'll disobey. He fucks you harder when he's angry. But when you're in charge, Leon is needy as fuck. You tease him too much for his liking, and he gates that. You love it, though. You love the look on his face when you deny him of his orgasm, and Leon will never admit it, but he secretly loves when you take control.

Neck kisses.

Neck kisses are 100% his biggest turn-on. Whether he's receiving them or giving them, they flip his switch. He lived to wake you up with neck kisses or just walking up behind you and randomly doing it because he knows it turns you on just as much as it does him.

Edging.

Leon absolutely fucking LOVES to edge you. He loves watching your face as you reach the peak of your pleasure, but he loves it more to stop just before your peak drops into the orgasm. The way you glare at him and look at him with the angrier stare makes him so happy. He'll edge you on for a few times before finally letting you fall into euphoria. He knows edging you on gives you more pleasure than when he just lets you come, which is why he does it so much. He loves your come face, and when he's edged you on for hours, that come face is 100 times better.

———

I have so many more ideas— it's not healthy.