- Cuffed to the bed -

CONTENT WARNINGS: slight sexual content, strong language.

Based on a scene from a show I like called 9-1-1.

_____

   Leon hums against you as you bite his lip gently. He leans down slightly and hooks his hands under your thighs, pulling you up and rapping your legs around his waist. You smile against his lips as you feel his hardening crotch against your core, humming as he pushes you up against the wall just outside his bedroom.

He pulls apart to remove your shirt as fast as he can before instantly smashing his lips against yours again. He hooks his hands under your thighs once more before walking you the rest of the way into his bedroom, kicking the door closed.

He steps toward the bed, softly placing you down and standing on the edge of the bed, removing his shirt and tossing it to the side. He tries to crawl over to you, but you stop him, staring down at the perfectly carved torso he has, letting out a happy sigh.

"Fuck me." You mutter to yourself as you realize how lucky you were to be dating Leon fucking Kennedy.

"Gladly." He mutters back, and you smile brightly as he leans down, crawling over your body and kissing your neck. You sight and run your fingertips up his abs, feeling every groove and bump through his skin, pulling a small whine from his lips at your touch.

You lift your leg up towards his hip, and he grabs ahold of it with his hand, giving it a soft squeeze before trailing his hands up to pull off your pants. You use the distraction to your advantage, quickly flipping the two of you over so you're on top of him, sitting against his hard-on.

Leon looks at you with a surprised smirk, allowing you to lean down and run your lips along his skin. You kiss down his stomach before moving back up to kiss his neck, fingers working on his jeans so you can remove them.

"I'm in charge tonight." You whisper in his ear, finally getting his jeans undone but not taking them off fully just yet.

Leon bites his lip and nods slowly with a soft breath, forcing you to smile down at him. You finally remove his pants with Leon's help as he kicks them to the side, groaning as your hand moves down to palm his cock through his underwear.

You smirk and lean down, connecting your lips once more before removing your hand from his hard cock and reaching over to the night-stand. Without pulling away from the kiss, you grab what you were searching for, reaching down to grab one of Leon's hands.

"Oh?" He mutters as he feels the metal wrap around his wrist.

"Mhm." You hum back before kissing him again, pulling the free cuff through a gap between the bars on his headboard, moving to grab his other hand. But, before you can, an idea strikes into Leon's mind, and he cuffs your hand to it before you can stop him.

Your eyes widen, and you gasp, trying to pull away, but you're immediately yanked back by the handcuff.

"Leon! What did you do?" You say with wide eyes, and Leon looks at you with confusion written all over his face.

"I thought this was where we were going with this?" He speaks, tilting his head.

You sigh and nod. "Dont get me wrong, I'm all for this. In fact... this turns me on so much." You speak, sitting up and resting against his lap, arm forced to stay up because of the handcuff.

Leon's eyebrows furrow at your words, more confusion flooding his face. "Then what's the problem?" He asks.

You look at him before turning your head to stare toward the opposite side of the room.