- His favorite sex positions -

CONTENT WARNINGS: Obviously sexual content.

_____

Cowgirl.

   Leon is a sucker for your titties. He loves it when you ride him because it gives him a perfect view of your breasts, which turns him on so much more.

Doggy style/"leap frog"

   Ass. That's all I have to say. Leon is a sucker for that ass. He loves watching it jiggle as he rails you from behind, giving it a few smacks here and there.

Missionary.

   This is one of Leon's personal favorites, it's not the top, but it's up there. But it's not high on his list because it's plain and simple, it's valued to Leon because this is the position you guys use when you make love. Leon uses the position when he feels raw emotion for you, not when he just wants a fuck, but because he wants you to know how much he loves you.

The "face off"

   This is for when you guys are both too lazy to move to the bedroom. If you make Leon horny while he's sitting on a chair, there's a good chance you'll be riding him on that very chair moments later.

The G-Whiz.

   Leon absolutely fucking lives for your legs. He can't help himself but bring them up so they're on his shoulders while he fucks you. He also knows that the position makes him go deeper inside you, which only adds to the tremendous amount of pleasure that rakes through both of your bodies.

On surface (didn't know what else to call it)

   Now THIS is Leon's number 1 favorite. He doesn't care if its a couch, bed, floor, wall, or a fucking refrigerator, he'll fuck you against it. He'll have you bent over every table, and fuck you hard against every wall. He does not care. If there's a surface he can fuck you on, he'll do it.