- Kiss The Girl -

CONTENT WARNINGS: cringeworthy shit.

—————

   Leon's eyes gaze over in your direction as you walk into the compound, two cups of coffee and a box labeled Krispy Kreme in your hand as you search the main room. He spots your eyes nearing him, making him quickly snap his stare away from you so you didn't catch him staring.

He hears your heels click along the wooden floors, slowly getting louder as you near him.

"Goodmorning Leon." He hears.

Leon raises his head with a large smile on his face. His screams internally as he didn't want to smile as large as he did, but he couldn't help it, and now he's worried you'll think he's weird for smiling so big at such an early time in the morning.

"Goodmorning, Y/n. I didn't see you come in."

Leon hears a snort come from Chris' desk making him send a quick glare in the direction before quickly looking back at you to make sure you didn't see.

You either didn't notice, or you don't seem to care as you smile back at Leon just as bright, placing one of the two coffees on his desk in front of him.

"I got you these. I heard you complaining last night about having to work early, so I thought I'd try cheer you up with some coffee and donuts." You shrug holding the box out to him, showing a wide variety of different types of donuts.

Leon's smile somehow brightens as he looks over the donuts. You're probably one of the most kind people he's ever met.

"Don't you think it's a bit early for sugar?" Leon teases.

You shrug, going to open your mouth but someone snatching a donut from the box stops you.

"I don't think it's too early at all, thank you Y/n." Carlos says with a smile, biting into the donut he'd taken, making you laugh.

Leon shakes his head at his friend as you place the box on his desk next to his coffee, taking one of the donuts for yourself.

"New mission?" You ask, biting into your donut and looking at Leon's screen  which was showing some sort of zombie-monster like things.

Leon nods, taking one of the donuts.

"Thank you for this." He smikes, gesturing to the donuts and coffe before answeding your question. "Yeah, some village in Spain. Presidents daughter is being held hostage and I gotta get her. All I have left to do is chose my partner." He says.

You nod, humming. You'd heard about the mission. You grab someone's chair and roll it next to Leon, looking over the screen.

"Any ideas on who you're choosing?"

Leon nods. "I have a few ideas." He smiles, leaning towards you slightly.

"Is that so?"

Leon hums, nodding his head, his eyes shifting to look at your lips for a second. He couldn't help himself.

You must've spotting his quick glance because a smirk covers your face and you quickly break eyecontact, biting into your donut to hide the smile that's growing.