- Savior -

CONTENT WARNINGS: Gore, blood, murder, gun violence, knife violence, swearing.

_____

Loosely based on RE4, but Carlos is mentioned.

LEON

   Letting out a grunt, Leon tugs on the chains holding him, glaring at the man in front of him.

They had tried to pull the chains from the roof, but it was no use. It wouldn't budge at all. The only way they're going to be able to escape is if someone comes in with a key and unlocks their wrists.

"Where's your partner?" The accented voice makes Leon sigh and turn to his newfound cell mate, Luis.

"I don't have a partner." The blonde grumbles, annoyed by the other man attached to the chains. All Luis has done is ask questions and tease Leon with small amounts of information on Ashley.

"You don't?"

Leon frowns. Luis seemed confused. And no, not the teasing 'I know I'm right' confused. He was genuinely confused by the blondes answer.

"No? What made you think that." Leon frowns.

Luis shrugs lightly.

"I spotted a gorgeous señorita dancing around and killing the Las Plagas before. She was using weapons like yours. Assumed she was with you."

Leon's frown deepens. A woman killing the Las Plagas? Leon's mind instantly drifts off to Ada, but he knows it's not her. This feels...different.

"What was she doing? Why was she killing the villagers?"

Luis shrugs.

"I don't know. Like I said, I assumed she was with you. She seemed to be looking for the missing señorita you're looking for."

Leon looks up. He opens his mouth to speak but is cut off when he hears music coming not too far from where they were.

"Huh?" He mutters as the music grows louder, loud bangs and shots echoing through the halls.

"Is that... Michael Jackson?" Luis whispers, looking behind him.

"Look out!" Leon yells as one of the Las Plagas come running in with an axe, quickly pulling Luis towards him, letting out a grunt. They're both still chained to the roof, making this a lot harder than it needs to be.

+ + +

Y/N

   You hum, bopping your head to the music as you shoot down anything and everything that moves.

~ As he came into the window
It was the sound of a crescendo. ~

"He came into her apartment, He left the bloodstains on the carpet." You mutter, blowing the head off a villager. You hear one run up behind you, and you quickly turn around and stab it in the face before pulling back and shoving your knife into its throat.

You let out a small grimace as blood splatters all over you. "Aw, man. I like this shirt." You mutter. You had plenty of other shirts just like this one, but somehow, this was your favorite.