- No one fucks with the kennedys -

CONTENT WARNINGS: None, It's just short and fluffy.

-

You look behind you as your front door slams open, your son walking.

You smile.

"Hey, baby-" You stop yourself, frowning as you spot his sad face, watching as hr angrily throwing his bike helmet on the floor.

"Stupid helmet!" He yells, and your eyebrows shoot up in surprise.

"Hey," you speak, standing up and walking toward him. "What's wrong?" You ask, squatting down in front of him, gasping as you spot a scrape up the side of his face.

"Oh my gosh, did you fall off your bike?" You ask, grabbing his chin softly and turning his head to look closer.

He shakes his head, his eyes tearing up slightly, his dirty blonde hair swinging with him. This makes you frown, tilting your head.

"No? Then what happened?"

"I was pushed off." He mutters, and your eyebrows jut up, your head tilting further, jaw clenching.

"Someone pushed you off your bike?"

He nods, wiping his eyes, and you let out a huff, shaking your head and standing up, grabbing his shoulders softly.

"Come on, let's go get you cleaned up." You whisper, and he nods, following you to the bathroom. You lift him up onto the basen before wetting a wash cloth with warm water and cleaning the scrape on his face.

He winces and your eyes sadden, tsking in anger as you remembered that some little fuckers were to blame for your sons pain.

"If this the first time this happened?" You ask and he shakes his head, looking down.

"What?" You ask, standing up straighter and frowning. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to worry."

You sigh, shaking your head with a small laugh. "Baby, I worry about you every time you step foot outside of the house." You speak and he smiles softly at you. You finish washing him up before patting his leg.

"Come on. Go outside, I wanna teach you some stuff about bullies." You speak and he nods before excitedly running out to the backyard making you smile.

+ + +

"You don't understand Leon. I want those little fuckers dead. I want their parents dead. Nobody fucks with my son and gets away with it. Especially if he comes home upset and with a fucking scrape on his face!" You yell angrily, pacing around your shared bedroom, glaring at nothing in particular.

Leon stands up from the edge of the bed, grabbing your shoulders softly and turning you towards him, smiling softly.

"Woah, hey. I get that you're mad. But teaching Bellamy how to fight and curse is not the solution." He speaks, grabbing your face softly and ducking down so your eyes connected.

You roll your eyes, scoffing.

"I wasn't doing that."

Leon raises his eyebrow at you, making you smile a little and shake your head.

+ + +

"That's right, son! Get him!" You yell, watching your son beat up the dummy you took from yours and Leon's training room. "What is he?!" You yell, and Bellamy laughs.

"A bitch!" He screams, throwing hist fists at the dummy making you laugh quietly.

"That's right. Make him your bitch because what do we Kennedy's do?" You ask and he knocks over the dummy successfully before yelling out his answer.

"We don't take shit from bitches!" He screams angrily, jumping on top of the dummy and smacking its face.

You laugh, nodding, proud of your son for learning to stick up for himself.

"Woah, what's going on here?" Leon asks, walking through the back door with your daughter on his hip, her princess backpack strapped on his shoulder.

You and Bellamy freeze, heads snapping toward Leon who looks between the two of you and the dummy.

"Nothing." You speak, Bellamy running toward Leon with a smile.

"Daddy!" He yells and Leon smiles at him, placing your daughter down to pick him up. Your daughter squeals excitedly, running towards you with a smile.

"Mommy!" She screams happily and you laugh, bending down to pick her up, hugging her tightly.

"Why were you yelling out swear words and hitting the dummy?" He asks.

"Because we gotta teach those bitches a lesson." Both you and Bellamy speak at the same time, smiling at eachother.

"Yeah, teach those bitches a lesson." Your daughter says and you look at her, shaking your head.

"No, Florence doesn't get to say that word." You say, placing a finger on the three year olds mouth and she smiles cheerily.

"Shh." She speaks, placing her own finger over her mouth and you nod, twirling her h/c hair with your finger before looking at Leon.

"Yeah, and Mommy shouldn't be saying that either, same with you, Bellamy." Leon says, and you roll your eyes.

"He promised he'd only say it to his bully once. No other time."

+ + +

"I think it teaches him a very valuable lesson." You speak, shrugging before hopping in the bed.

"Oh, yeah?" He asks, climbing in after you and wrapping his arms around you. "And what lesson would that be?"

"That no one fucks with the Kennedy's." You mumble and he laughs, kissing your neck softly.