- Together -

Resident Evil 2.

You walk into the station with a bright smile on your face, looking around the decorated room, your eyes trailing over the 'Welcome Leon' banner hanging from the wall.

"Hey, Marvin." You smile at your friend who was working at his desk.

The dark cop turns to you with a bright smile and wave. "Hey, Y/n. Whatcha got?" He asks, pointing to the small box in your hands.

You smile bright, moving to open the small box, showing off your present.

"Cupcakes for the new rookie." You speak, and Marvin laughs lightly.

"You're the sweetest person I know, you know that?" He asks, looking up at you.

You shrug, closing the box. "I try."

"Ms. L/n?" You hum and turn around, spotting another one of your workmates. "The captain is asking for you in his office." She speaks, and you nod.

You walk over to the small table with snacks on them, placing your cupcakes on there before clapping your hands and walking towards the large room where the captain is.

You knock once before opening and poking your head through.

"Y/n. Come on in." He smiles, and you nod, stepping in with a smile.

"You asked to see me?" You ask, and he nods before gesturing to a young man sitting on one of the chairs in front of him.

You walk forward and see the man turn around with a smile, he didn't look that old. He seemed to be just older than you, which was cool. You were still going to be the youngest person here, but not by that long, now.

"You must be Leon." You smile, and he nods, standing up and holding his hand out for you to shake.

"You must be the famous Y/n." He speaks, and you nod.

"That's me."

He laughs lightly, and you smile at him. He was cute.

You sit down next to him before turning to the captain, realizing that you actually came here for something and not to stare at the newbie.

"Alright, Captain. Why did you call for me?" You ask.

The captain smiles lightly.

"I'm partnering you and the rookie up. Your ages are similar, and I thought it'd be nice for him to work with someone around his age." He says, and you nod.

"Alright," you smile and turn to Leon, who looks back at you nervously. "Don't worry, rookie. I'm fun."

He sends you a smile, nodding slightly.

"I have no doubt in that."

+ + +

Resident Evil 4.

"C'mon!" You yell as a villager runs at you. You quickly shoot it in the face before leon steps forward and kicks it down, cracking its neck, killing it instantly.