- Bodyguard -

Request.
Nepo baby Y/n L/n grew her supermodel fame through the likes of her wealthy, stubborn, and emotionally disconnected parents. And tonight was a night she'll never forget, a runway show set for disaster. The beginning of an outbreak. Hundreds of people were infected, which led Y/n's father to hire Leon Kennedy to be her bodyguard. Leon has strict instructions to take care and support the girl, that's it. But Y/n didn't see it that way. Through her panicked and traumatized state, she turns to Leon to vent. Leon, having gone through the same thing, feels pity for the girl, and something blossoms through their time together in the plague infested city.

-

CONTENT WARNINGS: Gore, blood, character death, mentions of trauma, slight angst, and more.

Set one year after the events of RE4.

—————

   Y/n was a nervous wreck bundled with anxiety.

You'd never felt like this before. Your usual motivation and confidence had flown out the window and were sucked up by a storm drain. You've never been nervous for a runway. Maybe your first time, but that was too long ago for you to even remember.

Normally, you'd be pumped and ready to strut the runway in whatever designer clothes that you had been signed to. But this time, something was different. Something felt different. You didn't want to go down that runway. And this is the first time that's ever happened before.

You stare at yourself in the mirror with a frown. You don't know why you feel your stomach churning with fear. You look absolutely fine. Your silky hair was let free from the hairstyle you had prior, letting it relax from the roots and the outfit you had on was completely perfect for your shape, showing off every curve your body had to offer. You were beautiful.

So why were you so nervous?

A knock echoes from the door, making you jump and turn towards the sound, humming to show that you were listening.

"Y/n, they're ready for you." You hear your assistant call out, making you sigh slightly.

"Yup. Coming." You call back before closing your eyes softly to calm the nerves.

You look over yourself one last time before walking towards the exit and meeting your assistant in the hall, spotting her writing away in her notepad. Probably meetings and shit you had to get done in the next week.

It wasn't that bad being famous. The constant look through into your personal life was definitely a downside, but there were its good parts. Such as the many teenagers who said you were the reason they decided to put down a razor and continue with their life in this cruel and stubborn world. That definitely never failed to make you cry. The hundreds and thousands of people that love you from all over the world were definitely an upside.

One horrible downside to fame, though, is that your parents pay more attention to the public than they do you. Sure, you live in the same house, you have family meals together. But even when they're in the room, they're not in the room. Their minds will be elsewhere. Thinking about their fame and how they can make it better, completely ignoring you and your opinions in their lives.

You've grown to adjust with it, though. You know it's wrong to think that this was normal, but you couldn't help it. Your whole life has been like that, that it feels normal. Hell, you didn't even know it was wrong until you went to one of your friends' houses and found out that her mother gives her kisses and cuddles and helps her when she's upset. That was the first time you experienced the difference between your parents and others. But it definitely wasn't the last.