- What are you reading? -

CONTENT WARNINGS: sexual content and memtions of.

_____

   You stare down at your book, reading the words embedded on your screen and picturing the scenarios in your head. Your eyes move along each word with ease, and your heart is slowly starting to beat a little faster with each word.

He grunts in pleasure as he pounds into her, absolutely devouring the scene before his eyes. Her eyes were rolled back, and her jaw slack like it was broken. She was an angel in his eyes. So perfect. The way she writhed and moaned from beneath him brought a chill down his spine and a tingle to his cock. He hums as he feels her nails scratch down his chest, thin red streaks left behind from the clawing, the pain only making him fuck into her harder. He grunts out as she clenches around him.

"Fuck~ such a good girl for me, aren't you?" He pants out, gripping her hips so hard it was sure to leave bruising behind. She just moans from underneath him, causing a chuckle to errupt from deep within his chest, his thrust gaining speed. "Yeah, you like when I fuck you like this, huh? So fucking tight for me. This little pussy belongs to-"

"Whacha reading?" Leon's voice cuts through your thoughts and you yelp, jumping slightly and slamming the book closed.

"Nothing." You say abruptly, gulping as heat slowly claws its way up to your cheeks and ears.

Leon tilts his head softly, his eyes squinting in curiosity.

"Huh." He speaks, nodding softly before making his way over to you. You gulp and place the book behind your back, leaning onto it carefully not to wreck the cover. You stare up at Leon as he makes his way over.

"Hand it over, princess." He speaks, knowing exactly what the pet name does to you. You shift slightly, butterflies erupting within your stomach as you stare up at Leon. His eyes look demanding but soft. You could tell he was only curious but he also was not going to take no for an answer. Not with the reaction you gave when he asked you what you were reading.

You shake your head softly. "Hand what over?" You ask, trying to act dumb so he would leave you alone. Leon just scoffs, smirking softly before bending down and picking you up with ease. You squeel, trying to get out of his grip but it was no use.

"Don't play dumb with me, Y/n." He speaks before sitting where you just were, placing you on his lap as he grabs your book.

"Leon, it's boring. Just about stupid stuff... nothing you'd be interested in." You try to take the book from his hand but he pulls it away, smiling at you.

"Aw, but I wanna see what you were reading." He speaks teasingly before opening the book to the page you were on. You watch as his eyebrows raise the moment he opens it, obviously having spotted some of the words before actually reading it. You let out an embarrassed sob, burying your face in his he begins reading aloud.

"She screams out as his hips hammer into her, the sound of slapping echoing through the empty room. Her eyes cross with pleasure as he shoves his cock deep within her, somehow getting deeper with each thrust while his hand comes down to pinch her clit." He speaks and you shake your head against his chest. You hear Leon close the book, chuckling softly.

"So those are the kind of books you read, huh?" He mutters, his voice lower than before. "Interesting." He adds. You can hear the amusement in his voice and you just know he has a smug smirk on his face. You hit him softly.

"Oh, fuck you, Leon." You mutter, embarrassed and he chuckles, pulling you away from his chest so he can see you.

"That can be arranged." He smirks and you rolls your eyes, shaking your head and trying to fight your own smirk. Leon chuckles, looking at you softly. You could see the love and compassion behind his gaze, but you could also point out the dominance and desire flickering within that emotion.

Leon smirks softly, running his hands up and down the outside of your thighs while you sit on him. "So every time I see you reading, you're basically reading porn?" He asks and you nod, blushing softly.

"Basically." You speak. "But there's more than just smut. There's plots to the stories. Porn with a plot." You say, trying to make it sound like you weren't just reading it for the smut... which you definitely were.

"Interesting..." Leon speaks, nodding softly before leaning forward and kissing your neck slowly. You suck in a long breath, eyes fluttering softly as he kisses along your neck.

"How about we recreate a few of those pages?" He purrs softly into your ear, his lips brushing over your skin softly. You shiver in delight, a chill running down your spine followed by a wave of goosebumps at the sound of his voice. You nod softly, and Leon smirks against your skin.

This was going to be a fun night.