- Vampire (AU) -

CONTENT WARNINGS: Blood, bone breaking, pain, character death, blood drinking.

Based on Twilight Breaking Dawn Pt. 1 except you guys are not teens, you're the same age as Leon in RE4 (26-27)

—————

  "Morning." You hear your newly wed whisper into your ear, causing you to smile and open your eyes and turn to him.

"How'd you know I was awake?" You whisper, staring up into his baby blue orbs.

The two of you were currently lying in the soft white sheets and covers of a broken bed. It's broken because of the absolutely amazing night the two of you had prior.

Leon chuckles, pulling you into his arms and kissing your neck. "I can hear your heartbeat, sweetheart."

"Oh, right." You blush, having almost completely forgotten your husband wasn't human.

Leon smiles before turning so he was on top of you, his hands on either side of your head to hold himself up. He smirks and leans down to your lips, placing a soft kiss on them.

"I can't believe you married me yesterday." He whispers and you laugh.

"Why wouldnt I? I love you." He whispers.

"I love you more." He whispers back, and kisses you once more, his hands trailing down your body.

+ + +

   You were currently eating a sandwich lunch, sitting outside on the sand as you stare at the horizon, the calm wind and chirping birds sending a sense of peace through your body. Normally you and leon would be doing something, but had to go somewhere claiming that he had a "surprise" for you.

Taking the last bite of her sandwhich, you let out a soft groan as your stomach starts to rumble in discomfort. You shrug it off, thinking it was just because your stomach wasn't satisfied with just a sandwhich, you move to stand up before doubling over as the pain in your stomach sharpens, your lunch deciding to come back up and greet you.

You're quick to rush to the bathroom before anything spills from your mouth, emptying the contents from your stomach with a groan, your throat beginning to feel raw.

Once you're sure you're finished, you flush the toilet, still leaning onto the edge as you gasp for air, wiping your mouth with the back of your hand, your eyes fluttering lightly.

Letting out a few coughs, you slowly stand up and walk over to the basin, grabbing ontk your toothbrush. You brush your teeth and spit out the remains of the toothpaste before grabbing onto your stomach and speed walking to the couch so you can sit down.

A small sigh escapes your lips as you land onto the soft cushions of the luxurious couch, wrapping your arms around your stomach. You bring your knees up to your chest, leaning back and closing your eyes, hoping to drift into a peaceful sleep.

+ + +

   Leon walks through the door, calling out your name to catch your attention.

A frown falls onto his face when he doesn't receive an answer causing him to look around in confusion before following the vanilla scent he's grown to love.

He makes his way to the lounge to see you sleeping on the couch, chuckling to himself he walks towards you to wake you up but stops when he spots the discomfort in your face.

He solftly places the bags he was holding onto the wooden floors before making his way closer to you and placing his cold hands onto your face.

"Y/nnnn." He whispers, dragging out your name. He rubs his thumb along your cheek as he listens to your slow heartbeat pick up, a sign that you were waking up. "Y/n." He repeats.