- Keep him occupied -

Based on that tweet^^

CONTENT WARNINGS: nothing, just pure fluff.

_____

   You sigh softly, leaning back onto the couch tiredly as Leon dances around the living room with so much energy. You smile softly as you watch his horrible moves to a song that doesn't match his vibe at all, watching as he runs around the room like a puppy.

You don't even know how he has so much energy. Especially with his line of work... maybe it's because you make him relax and lay back for a full week after his missions... but eh, he deserves it after saving the world.

"Leon, are you alright?" You ask, laughing slightly.

Leon stops, panting as he turns to you.
"Yeah, why?" He breathes out, shrugging as if what he was doing was the most normal thing in the world.

You smile brighter and shake my head. You needed to find a way to get him to calm down before he harms himself or breaks something in the house.

"Hey, isn't there basketball on?" You ask, grabbing the remote. Leon's head immediately snaps toward me. He quickly runs over and jumps over the couch, landing on the cushions next to you with a bright smile.

You chuckle to myself, shaking your head.

God, I'm dating a child.

Almost as soon as you put on a game, Leon's entire attention is drawn toward the screen, his face serious and focused. You knew this would get him to calm down. He's always watching a game whenever you come over to see him.

You slowly stand up, watching Leon as you do so to make sure he doesn't notice me. And, as you suspected, he doesn't notice a single thing as his entire body and soul are engrossed into the TV. You smile softly to yourself before walking away and toward Leon's room. You're tired and want to sleep, so that's exactly what you're going to do.

You let out a breath before collapsing onto his bed, laying on top of the soft blanket, letting the sun warm you through the window. You grab one of his pillows and hug it to my chest, using another pillow for my own head before closing my eyes and letting the comfort of the warm room lull me to sleep.

+ + +

   Leon lets out a grunt, rolling his eyes at the screen. "Can you believe that, y/n?" He asks, turning to look at you, but when he spots nothing but an empty seat, a frown covers his face.

"Where did she go?" He mutters to himself, looking around the room with a frown. "Y/n?"

He stands up from the couch, looking around the room more before slowly walking up the steps. "Y/n?" He calls out again before making it to his room, slowly opening the door.

Leon lets out a small breath of relief when he spots you sound asleep on his bed. He laughs softly at the sight, shaking his head to himself as he realizes what you'd done.

She really put on basketball to distract me so she can sleep? He thinks to himself with a smile before he falls onto the bed, waking you slightly. He wraps his arms around you from behind, kissing your neck softly as he does so.

You let out a small hum of content, smiling softly as you feel him cuddle you from behind.

"Have a nice sleep while I was distracted?" He whispers, and you laugh, nodding.

"Mhm." You mumble, your eyes still closed.

Leon seems to notice your tired state before smiling and squeezing you a little tighter. "You can go back to sleep." He whispers softly into your ear, making you smile and sigh softly.

"Thank you." You whisper, and Leon smiles, shaking his head with a small laugh before snuggling his face into your back before joining you in your calm nap.