- Names he calls you -

CONTENT WARNINGS: Mentions of kinks and sexual references, strong language, and more.

ALSO, don't forget to check out my new Leon story. It's called "Sweet Like Honey," and I believe you guys will like it :)

_____

• Babygirl.

   NOW DONT COME AT ME SAYING "Oh, that's so cringe, Leon would never call someone that." CAUSE HE SO WOULD. Coming out of Leon's mouth, the word is like honey dripping from a spoon. He loves calling you that name because the way he says it makes you blush, and he finds that so cute.

• Bitch.

    This one is just for when Leon's being a dick. He also does it when you guys are joking around, he'll be like "ugh, you bitch!" In a high-pitched teenage girl voice because it makes you laugh.

• Slut/whore.

    As mentioned in the kinks preference, Leon absolutely loves dirty talk and degrading you in the bed. These two names are his absolute favorite because they'll have you weak at your knees the moment the names slip from his mouth. He'll say it mostly when he's horny because he knows it turns you on, and he can have his way with you.

• Beautiful.

   Leon thinks you're absolutely gorgeous, and he'll remind you every single day until the day he dies. He loves how shy you get when he calls you beautiful, and the smile it brings to your face makes his day a lot better.

• Princess.

   He doesn't really call you this name that often, but when he does, it's because he's teasing you. You ask him to do anything, literally anything, even something as small as passing an item that was a mere few centimeters away from him. He'll call you princess.