Chapter 29 - A good morning ❤️

❤️Adult content❤️

Wes

I hold tighter to the warm body in front of me. I don't want to open my eyes, in case it's a dream. For a few more moments, I want to keep existing in this world where everything smells of her and my body fits perfectly against her back.

I'm worried if I squeeze her any tighter, she'll vanish into thin air and I'll wake up alone in my bed. The bed that hasn't felt the same since she was in it.

She shifts and lets out a deep sigh, and my entire body responds. I open my eyes. I'm not in my bed. This is her room. I blink. She's still here. Memories of last night flood over me. I came here after the game. And we watched some silly baking show. And then... I fell asleep. I almost groan out loud.

We made plans to hook up. And what did I do? I ate her food, watched her show, and fell asleep on her couch. It's a wonder she didn't kick me out.

She moves gently again, this time pressing her ass into my crotch. My dick is immediately hard.

I lift my head to look at her face. She's so pretty and innocent looking. Relaxed.

The blanket has slid down to our waists and I see the outline of her tits under the thin fabric of her top.

Not being able to resist, I lean in and plant a soft kiss right under her ear.

"Good morning," I whisper.

She makes the most adorable sound as she smiles.

"Good morning."

I hold her tighter and she wiggles against me. My cock is ready to go off. I want her. I need her.

My hand moves to explore her body. I run it from her waist across her ribs, glancing at the underside of her tits.

She sighs contentedly, and a smile spreads across my face. Barely touching her, I drag my fingers across her tit. She gasps as I reach her nipple and it hardens.

Kissing her neck, I continue to tease her over the thin fabric. I circle her nipples. First one, then the other.

I take my time, listening to her breathing going ragged. My tongue tastes her skin and I suck gently. She shifts closer to me, pressing into me, and I almost laugh. She's so eager. But I have all the patience in the world this morning. So I tease her.

When I finally pinch her nipple, she lets out a sigh that reverberates through my cock. I roll her nipple, still through the fabric, between my thumb and forefinger, and she loves it. She raises a hand to my head and pulls me in, half turning toward me. Our lips meet in a morning kiss, and I love the taste of her. I shift so I'm almost on top of her and kiss her deeper. Hungrily. With one hand, I remove my boxers.

Then I pull down her top so her tits are exposed. She gasps into my mouth as I continue to work her nipples. This time skin to skin.

When she arches her back, I kiss a trail down to her tit. I lick and kiss the soft skin, almost losing myself in the perfection of her body.

My tongue finds her hard nipple. I explore it before I take it into my mouth, sucking hard.

"Wes," she moans, and my cock is painfully aware of her.

But I'm not done with her yet.

I move further down, pushing up the top so I can kiss her stomach. Her skin is soft and tastes like the sweetest peach.

I don't remove her pants straight away. I kiss her core through them, breathing hot air on her most sensitive parts.

She's aroused. I bury my face in her crotch and inhale. It's the most intoxicating scent ever. I lick her through the pants and she gasps. I love that it's my actions that make her sound like that. Like she can't help herself.