Chapter 32 - Back home ❤️

❤️Adult content❤️

Lydia

"Thanks for the trip," I say as the town car pulls up in front of my building.

Pres waves it off. "I'll let daddy know about the lack of drinks. And tell him he needs to update the spa treatments. But all-in-all, I think it was a pretty good weekend."

"It was." I unbuckle myself and get out. The driver already has my bag out of the trunk. I give her a smile and a nod.

"See you tomorrow," Trisha says and waves as I close the door. I wave after them and take a deep breath.

"Hey," a dark voice says behind me. I jump out of my skin and spin around, already reaching for my phone.

"Wes." My heart settles back into a more normal rhythm. "What are you doing here? I thought you were coming over later?"

He shrugs and reaches for my bag. "I got bored."

"Oh." My smile fades. For an erratic heartbeat, I thought that maybe he really missed me and wanted to see me as soon as possible.

"You don't mind, do you?"

I shake my head. "No, of course not. Have you been waiting long?"

He shrugs again as I take out my keys and we head inside.

"Not really."

I want to hug him and hold him. I want to feel his arms around me and kiss him so deeply it erases any memories of ever being away from him. But he hasn't made a move to touch me. Because this is only sex. Those are the rules we're playing by.

We enter the apartment. It's nice being back home. There's no sign of Ellie, but I already knew she'd be away for the weekend.

"Are you hungry?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "Just for you."

My insides melt. He wants me.

"Then take me."

His arms are around me in an instant and our lips crash together in a hungry kiss. His hands trail up and down my body, as if he wants to make sure I'm really there.

I answer his kiss with the same hunger. What we did on the phone has been on my mind much more than it should have been. It was fantastic, but I want the real deal now.

He walks me to the bedroom and I pull at his clothes. Struggling to get them off without breaking the kiss.

Soon, we're both naked and he's on top of me.

"God, I want you," he mumbles.

"I can tell." His erection is pressing against my core, and when he moves, my entire body flutters and responds.

I spread my legs and reach down. There's no need for foreplay today. I'm eager. I grab his cock and guide it home.

We fuck frantically and desperately. My nails rake across his back as he pounds into me hard enough that I know I'm going to be deliciously sore afterward.

He fills me over and over and I cling to him. Our bodies are sweaty and warm and oh-so-good together.

With forceful thrusts, he brings me closer and closer to the release I need.

I come with a groan and kiss him deeply. He pulls out and finishes on my stomach and my breasts.

Afterward, he collapses next to me. I lie there panting as he smears out his cum with a finger.

"Was I too rough?"

"No," I say. "That was exactly what I needed."

He keeps drawing lines on my stomach and my breasts, and my skin tightens as his deposit dries.

"Is it strange that I want you to walk around with my cum on you?" he asks.

I laugh. "Maybe a little."

He leans in and kisses me. It's a nice, warm kiss. Patient and welcoming.

"I'm glad you're back. Did you have fun?"

He puts his arm under my head, and I move closer to his body heat. We're still completely naked on top of my bed, but I don't want to get up to shower or get dressed.

"I did. Trisha insisted she was going to read a book this weekend, but every time she picked it up, she would instantly fall asleep. And Pres gets so excited about anything that reminds her of her fantasy novels. We went to some fort, and it was basically just some ruins, but she loved it."

"Do you read?"

"Sometimes. I like romance novels. But I haven't been reading so much lately. Ellie used to read a lot when we grew up. I was too busy with cheerleading and soccer and my friends."

I want to tell him about how my parents always had books in the house and encouraged us to read. But I don't. "How about you?" I ask instead.

"I read biographies about athletes and sometimes thrillers. I just don't have a lot of time with hockey."

I nod. It's nice, lying here next to him, naked, talking about our interests.

He brings his free hand to my cheek and turns my head toward him. His lips come closer and I close my eyes.

A door closes and we both freeze. I can hear Ellie walking. She's coming closer. My head snaps to the door. It's still open.

"Shit," I say and get out of bed. I grab my robe and toss it on.

Just as Ellie appears in the door I block it so she won't see Wes. Naked. In my bed.

"You're back," she says and smiles. "How was Antigua?"

"It was good. I thought you weren't coming home until later."

"I wasn't, but Dylan's mom got a migraine, so we left so she could get some rest."

"Oh."

"Did you eat? I was thinking of ordering something."

"I'm good. I was just about to take a shower."

"Ok. I'll just order for me then."

She goes to her room and I swivel around to see Wes dressed and putting on his shoes.

"I guess I should go?" he mumbles.

Of course, because it would be bad if Ellie found out about him.

I nod and make sure the coast is clear.

Ellie is sitting by her desk with her back to the door. I wave at him to hurry past and he sneaks out of my room. Following him to the door, my heart is in my throat. And I don't know if it's from the fear of getting caught, or the regret that we have to hide like this.

"I'm glad you're back," he whispers and gives me a quick kiss. He slinks out the door and I close it behind him as quietly as possible.

My head is full of conflicting emotions. I want to be happy that he came over. Usually, I am.

But Ellie returning early, broke the illusion of us being some sort of normal couple. I feel dejected and alone. And that's not how it's supposed to be. But it's all I get.