chapter 4

Chelsey's POV

it was now 9 am and i decided to start packing. ugh i hate packing. i always overpack and it sucks. i heard a knock at my door and my dad came in.

"found a place to stay i'm guessing"

"yeah i'm gonna stay at masons"

"okay, that's good!! i'm gonna make some food before i leave"

"okay i'll be down in like a hour"

i finished packing my toiletries, shirts, pants, and other things i need. as i was looking in my closet i saw my black sparkly party dress. i mean it won't hurt to pack a few dresses, right?

i finally finished packing and it was 10:15. i went downstairs to smell food which smelt amazing. it was my dads baked ziti. growing up me and mason literally loved it and i already knew why he made it.

"i made this for you to bring to masons, i know he'd love it!"

"thanks dad, and yes, yes he will love it" we laughed

it was 2:15 and we decided to leave now. we put all of our stuff into the trunk and started driving to the airport. i decided to play Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift. i literally love her.

we arrived and i hugged my dad goodbye.

"stay safe, love you"

"love you too dad"

he left and i went back to the car. i drove to masons house and texted him to let him know i'm outside. both him and christian were recently knocked out of the world cup so i didn't feel like i was interrupting his schedule.

mason opened the door and hugged me

"MASEEE!! i missed you"

"i missed you too stink!! chris is over just so you know, he could help with your bags i need to go upstairs really quickly."

chris came out and helped with my stuff and i brought the baked ziti in. i opened it on the counter as mason came downstairs.

he literally screamed. "IS THAT SMELL WHAT I THINK IT IS?!?!"

"yes mason, it's my dads baked ziti"

he sprinted to the chair like a little kid as i gave him a plate and we all ate. it felt like we were kids again.

we finished eating and put the left overs in the fridge. chris had just left and it was just me and mason now.

"so what do you say about going to dinner tonight? there's this new place in town and it's sooo good" mason asked me

"omg yes. i haven't went out to dinner in sooooo long"

"sounds like a plan, i'll make reservations cause it can get busy"

the last time we went out to dinner in public together, everyone thought of it wrong. there were so many posts and news things about us supposedly "dating" it just got out of hand. this time it most likely won't happen again since i had to put it out there that we are just friends.