chapter 8

Chelsey's POV

me and mason walked the red carpet together, with many people asking if we were together. we stopped and took some pictures for the paparazzi as we also had to answer no to everyone asking if we were together

we walked in and i recognized so many players. some of my favorites from other premier league teams. jack grealish, rashford, declan rice, haaland, phil foden, and some others. i walked up to the chelsea team giving everyone a hug.

"LONG TIME NO SEE!!" yelled kai

i ran to him and hugged him. i missed him so much, it's been such a long time. i forgot the last time i saw him to be honest.

i said my hi's to everyone else i knew as i made my way over to mason again. i looked around the place as my eyes landed on someone. it was him. it was the boy.

"what is he doing here" i pointed to him asking mason.

"he plays for barcelona, he's a punk. he gets a yellow almost every other game. honestly has so much potential, but ruins it with his anger issues, he's very young too, 18."

"what's his name?"

"pablo. pablo gavi, why are you asking to many questions about him?"

"idk.. just wondering"

seriously? i ran into a barcelona player and didn't even know? i'm such an idiot how could i have not known!!

i walked over to chris to get his opinion to make sure that mason didn't just have bad blood with him. "hey chris, what do you think about the player pablo gavi on barcelona?"

"one word. punk."

damn.

i looked over to him again to see pedri next to him. you know what, this is my chance. i'll just go over to pedri.

Gavi's POV

"dude just go up to her" pedri was trying to convince me to go up to the girl we saw at the world cup game.

"no way. first of all, that's creepy. second of all, i don't need a girl in my life. and third of all, she's here has a plus one so obviously she has a boyfriend."

"well i don't think so cause she's coming up to us right now.."

"hey pedri!! long time no see!!" she said. she was beautiful. she had this black dress on which fitted her amazingly. her long, brunette hair. her beautiful brown eyes. her-

"PABLO!!!" pedri yelled at me

was i really just zoned out.

"she has been trying to ask for your name for the past minute and you have just been staring into space, are you good?"

"i'm sorry, my name is pablo. pablo gavi, nice to meet you." i went in for a side hug

we had small talk and i stayed silent as pedri did most of the talking. she walked away and pedri slapped me softly.

"you just ruined your chances, good job!"

Chelsey's POV

after small talk, with the boy pablo rarely talking, i walked away. just thinking to myself, that was awkward. i wonder what he was thinking about..

@chelsey

@chelsey.taylor
ur fav +1

@masonmount
ma'am you keep forgetting to tag me

@christianpulisic
i should've been in this picture

@user1
plus one for who???

--------------------------------------------------------

@pablogavi
mi hermano

@pedri
❤️💙

@user1
MY BAESSSSS

@user2
😍😍