chapter 5

Chelsey's POV

it was around 5 now and reservations were at 6:00. it was about 15 minutes away so we decided we would leave around 5:45. i just finished showering and i just did my hair and makeup. he told me to dress nice because it was a fancy place. i looked through my suitcase and found such a cute outfit.

i went with this new black top from zara which is so cute

i went with this new black top from zara which is so cute. and honestly i forgot where i got the jeans. i knocked on mason's door and he told me to come in. he just got out of the shower and was finishing getting ready.

"who's driving?" i asked

"me, i'm such a gentleman"

"sure you are, i'll be downstairs"

i was in the car waiting and it's 5:43. he finally came outside and got in the car. he started playing Style - Taylor Swift. did i mention that i raised him to be a swiftie?

we arrived at the restaurant and he wasn't lying. it looked so nice.

we got sat down at our table and we were looking at the menu. there were so many options i had no clue what i was gonna order.

@chelsey

@chelsey.taylor
dinner🤍

comments
@masonmount
no photo credits is actually crazy
^^^ @user1 : dating??
@user2
i wish i look liked you😔😔
@alyssa_lopez
BSFF 😍😍

--------------------------------------------------------

the waitress came up to us and asked what we wanted. i ordered the chicken parmigiana cause you can never go wrong with that. mase got the penne alla vodka which looked delicious

"so what's new, fill me in!!!" mason said with a big grin on his face. he's so cute he has never changed from what he was at like 11 years old

"well nothing really, i saw this boy which i thought was really hot but i didn't get to talk to him.."

"well if its meant to be, something will happen. trust me!!"

"anyways what's new with you? anything going on with soccer or any girlssss?" i said with a smirk

he laughed "well no girls but there is a soccer awards banquet coming up. and that reminded me that i could bring a plus one"

"well i wonder who that's gonna be"

he picked flower from the plant next to us and got down on one knee. "chels, it would be my honor to take you as my plus one to the banquet"

i put my hands over my mouth and gasped as if he were proposing, "yes yes of course!!"

we laughed and hugged. our food eventually came out and everything looks and smelt absolutely amazing.

we finished and i started to take my wallet out of my purse. i felt a hand on my arm

"are you kidding me? on me."

"no."

"yes."

"no."

"yes."

"omg fine i'm only letting u win this cause i know u won't stop"

he laughs and gives his card to the waitress. she came back and we headed out. once again, he started playing taylor swift in the car.

"thank u for tonight, it's been awhile since it was just me and you, i enjoyed it"

"of course stink, love ya"

"love u too"