Chapter 1

AN AUTAN-MAMA BOOKS COLLECTION 📚🖌📝
Written by:khadyjatt

DECEPTION

CHAPTER 1

NOVEMBER 2021

JANNAH

Time they say is priceless, year ago if anyone told her She'd be staying home doing absolutely nothing, she wouldn't believe nobody told her after degree the next thing is sleep, spending her days on her bed with her phone 24/7 has become her routine since she was done with her NYSC which was 2months ago, the little tailoring she started learning back at where she served she realize tailoring actually isn't her thing, heck she's not even sure what's her thing, lately she's loosing interest in everything, her elder sister said perhaps she's lonely, she should try dating but sincerely speaking she's still recovering Yeap it's been over 2years but she's not over Aslam,
man got his Cupid arrow deep in her heart and now forgetting him seems impossible.

"Salamu'alaikum.
Good afternoon ya jannah."her junior sister Mama greet and she humm in response.

"Drop that bag in the hook."jannah say and her junior sister pick the bag up and put it in the right place.

Jannah is a neat freak she like her environment tidy and doesn't appreciate dirty and untidy places.

Tired of sitting in the bedroom all day she stand up and exit.

"Jannah you and bedroom, won't you have back pain from laying down all day?"the lady ask and jannah chuckle.

"Anyway was going to meet you,
Your dad is calling you, he's in his bedroom."her step mum say and jannah head there.

She and her dad have a solid relationship, he care about her a lot it's as though that love he shared with her mum was transfer back to her since her late mum passed away the fact she look so much like her mum doesn't help.

"Sallamu'alaikum,
Good afternoon Abbah."she greet with a smile and sit by his side on the prayer mat he's sitting.

"Afternoon jannah,
How are you?"he ask staring observantly at her.

"Alhamdulilah."she say and stay quiet.

"So jannah,
I know how badly you want to start working and how bored you are of staying dormant, so
I spoke with your uncle Abdeen and you are going to meet him in Syria."he say and jannah look up at him confused.

"You will be working with the medical aid group of the UN at the boarder, I know it's risky and all but he assure me you will be safe and you'd get a lot of experience and hopefully get a better opportunity with the UN if they see how good you are."he say with a proud smile and jannah nod.

Maybe she wasn't clear from the beginning her dad is a Nigerian while her mum is a beautiful Kurdish lady who flee war and ended meet her dad, her dad as of that time was a Nigerian military personnel working in Syria her mum lost all family in war except for her younger brother who's now happily married and work at a construction industry in Abuja.

"It's ok dad, when am I leaving?"she ask with a weak smile.

"I haven't really agreed with your uncle I told him I would talk to you first so i will call him today and let him know you would come."he say looking at his daughter.