51

AN AUTANMAMA BOOKS COLLECTION📚📕
WRITTEN BY: khadyjatt

DECEPTION
CHAPTER 51

They say everybody can be angry, but to be angry at the right person , to the right degree, the right time, for the right purpose and in the right way that is not within everybody power and is not easy, when anger rises we should first think of the consequences of the action we are about to take because whatever begun in anger ends in shame.
Knocking on the door faisal take a deep breathe before opening it.

He facepalm anxiously and walk to where Jannah is sitting.

"J."he call and sit next to her with a sigh,
I know i was wrong and I'm really sorry if any of my action hurt you, I don't know what to say anymore, just let's move on from this since at least the truth is out."

"Ok."Jannah reply and look up at him.
"Ok, we should move on."she say and faisal give her a skeptical look.

"I will be going to my farm house,
From there I will go check on Ammah."Jannah reply and stand up from the bed.

We boil at different degree and when you are always complaining or angry people don't have time for you but sometimes the silence of an angry person is venomous and the human heart is dark when one listen to its whispers certainly regret will be the outcome and it was right when they said a woman heart is an ocean of secret, but on the quest of digging a grave of vengeance make sure we dig two because we never know who will tripped on it.

Faisal sat in the room for good 30 minutes he was restless and his mind isntbat peace, he hate to say this but he is so terrify and he fear that this situation will soon escalate beyond his imagination,
He exit the bedroom and wasn't really surprised when Mama isn't in the parlor she must have left,
His phone ring and its from the hospital,
Ammah is awake he hurriedly freshen up and head straight to the hospital.

******************
The human heart is the most deceitful of all things and desperately wicked it is hopelessly dark a puzzle no one can figure out, love and hate can co exist side by side and the end of love always looks like a beginning of war and no one absolutely no one can hate you more than someone that used to love you  because at the end hate is the only thing that remain in the aftermath of a love gone wrong, and the pain is very much unbearable.

When Jannah got the call from the hospital that her daughter is awake she went there she wasn't surprise when she saw faisal there he can act all innocent he can but she won't rule him out of the responsibility of pain she's going through, Ammah is in his hand and when Jannah reach for the little girl as expected she refused to rather she swat her hand away making her to take a deep breathe, she sit on the chair by the bed as she stared at the little girl.

Faisal phone rings and he quickly remove it from his pocket and answer it, doesn't really know what to expect but certainly his dad gravely voice is the last thing on his mind.

He set a listening ear as he sway his daughter on his lap, nodding as though his dad can see him.

"But where are you right now?"faisal desperate voice ask as he try dropping Ammah on the bed but the little girl refused.

"When ?"faisal ask looking at the wall clock with a sigh.

"Alright I will come just send me the address."He say and the call end making him to sigh as he facepalm with a sigh.