16

AN AUTANMAMA BOOKS COLLECTION 📖📕📚
Written by: khadyjatt

DECEPTION

CHAPTER 16

Alot has happened for the past few months, after najeeb defend his wife and abeedah saying Lawrat is the hypocrite who cooked up story to feed Jannah, somehow things escalated from
That moment, neither Jannah nor Lawrat agreed until they get to the bottom of the situation and disappointed to najeeb his wife later agreed to the accusation and apologize, Lawrat called him and blast him for calling her hypocrite and along all the chaos and charade a conversation between the abeedah, Aneel and Zahrah was send to Jannah where an eel was mocking her with the two women saying he's glad she's going through all this because she deserve it after all she was the one that cheated on him, that infuriate Jannah at same time break her apart, she confronted Aneel and he didn't denied rather he apologize wholeheartedly, in all of it Abeedah was the mastermind behind all the deception as they saying goes when one who you trust turn against you, one is certain to swim in an ocean of grief, Alot has been said and lot has been done but through all of it Lawrat stick by Jannah,
Jannah decide to let go her relationship with Najeeb because after all he was the reason behind all the pain she's going through and he's married to Zahrah, she decided to make things work with Aneel after all he was the first man in her life until najeeb came along moreover they said second chances can be great and ofcrse everything seems to be going great, they make sure to resolve there issues and never dragged there past into it or so she thought but nonetheless Aneel and she have started there wedding preparation, thanks to her poultry business going great she has managed to buy some of the necessities she would need, all she could see at th moment is Alhamdulilah.

Today she and Aneel went to see Yusuf at the rehab, yusuf condition just seems to worsen because he has started hallucinating, they told her he would stay all day banging his door calling names and screaming that the wall would swallow him, she met him sleeping and even asleep he look distressed, she even shade tears and cursed whoever dragged her brother to this lifestyle, on there way back the couple decide to stop by the market mostly because Jannah said she want to check with the man who sell her chicken feeds so she can settle him his debt.

"If we are coming out I would buy that trouser remind me."she say to Aneel who nod impressively.

"I would buy you."he say wuggling his brow making her to chuckle as they hold hands and continue walking.

"Isn't that aunty Raliya, let me go and greet her."she say and an eel look at the lady then dragged Jannah back.

"Don't go, she stays in our area she would go and tell my wife."he say and Jannah deliberate then shrug.

"Thats my cousin brother's wife though and she knows we are dating."Jannah say and aneel nod.

"I know but just don't go."he say and dragged Jannah with him leaving the side completely.

Jannah settle the debt at the feeds man shop and they turn to leave when she spot her aunt again and this time she was close and would spot her at the slight action so she went and met the lady.

"Aunty raliya good afternoon."Jannah greet as the lady side hugged her. At same time Jannah scanning her environment for any sign of aneel but he disappear, they exchange pleasantries and both go there separate ways, she begin searching for an eel around he has her phone if not she would have call him.