5

AN AUTAN-MAMA BOOKS COLLECTION 📚📖📝
Written by: khadyjatt

DECEPTION

CHAPTER 5

JANNAH

You know what they say that inside every person you know there's a person you don't know, how much of ourselves do we know? How much of ourselves do we reveal? Having happened to see herself morphed from good to worst is the most terrible feeling, she's losing control over herself, her sanity wavering and her brain not comprehending with her thoughts, her heart heavy and difficult to make her feel anything,days passed by and it morphed to weeks jannah find herself even more confused, she can't place a finger to what is going on in her life, what her purpose is and what she want she doesn't know, having to be in a state where you are lost in this life not knowing exactly what you want can be really terrifying.

"Why did you carry the money?"jannah demand looking at her junior brother Yusuf who's standing by Aunty Ummi's flat.

"I'm asking you a question Yusuf,
Why did you open my bag and remove the money?
You took my bag and went to sold it or you think I don't know?
I'm talking to you Yusuf?"Jannah yell at her junior brother who's boiling in anger if he is one of those animated character his ears would literally be steaming by how angry he is.

"Yus........

"Leave me alone!
I said leave me alone!"he scream and storm toward her but she was quick to enter the apartment and shut the door with keys ofcrse.

"I dare you to come out,
You think  you can have control over my life just because you give me some years, fuck you jannah..........

"Ya Yusuf."mama yell terrify looking at him as he banged the apartment door, she just got back from Islamiya, she's really surprised and shock at same time terrify, this isn't the first time ofcrse, 2days ago Yusuf attempted to beat jannah saying she's trying to control him and detect how he want to live his life, ofcrse she ran away she might be older than Yusuf but he's a man and the fact that Yusuf is into body building doesn't help how big his physique is,
no one would agreed she's the eldest if she didn't say it.

"Come out here jannah!
Come out."he say throwing stones to the door.

Mama run outside to the neighbors house where her step mums went for a naming ceremony and call them.

Jannah just watch crying from the glass of the apartment door, this isn't her brother, what has gotten into yusuf ? She'd ask herself same question everyday before she go to bed and after she wakes up, what has gotten into him, stealing he'd just rummage and rampaged the entire bedroom searching for something to sell or pack any reasonable thing he found and went to sell it, He's aggressive and become very extreme angry about everything, Addiction in a young age sure can be destructive.

"Yusuf." Aunty Ummi call and he turn abruptly, he run to the large kitchen outside and grab the knife, aunty Ummi whisper to mama to go and call for help.

"Yusuf are you okay!
What is wrong with you?
Drop that knife."aunty Ummi say looking at him as his body tremble agitatedly.

"I need the money!"
Give me the money,"he say and walk to aunty Ummi pointing the knife at her with a trembling hand, he drag the handbag from aunty Ummi and throw the knife from his hand rummaging through it he grab the few 500naira notes he lay his hands on and run out nod the compound.