45

AN AUTANMAMA BOOKS COLLECTION📚📕
WRITTEN BY: khadyjatt

DECEPTION

CHAPTER 45

"Maybe you should take her to the Nanny,
Kinga me i'm going out and you said you want to go an..........

"I don't blame you,
I should take her to the Nanny for what?
What's so special about the Nanny that this girl sees on her that isn't on me........

"Jannah is normal for children to get attached to people they grew up with, you weren't there for Ammah and the few times you were together you don't pay attention to her so what do you expect?
It will take time before you two bond and I think you been persistent would only make Ammah to still not wanna bond with you,
Do as you wish I'm going to work."Faisal say annoyed and grab his stuffs from the bed and exit the bedroom.

He just doesn't understand Jannah sometimes what is wrong if she give Ammah to the Nanny?
The girl has been crying since fajr she only agreed to him and he is going to be very busy today he would have take the girl with him.

Jannah stare at the little girl crying the anger in her burning and faisal words just add up to her frustration and the need to beat the little girl is all she could think of, she ignore the girl and decide to continue with her clean up she grab the heavy detergent she dropped in the bedroom enter the bathroom,
Why can't her own daughter be with her,
normal babies get all excited just by seeing there mum hers get irritated and want to spend the day with a Nanny its not possible let the faisal come he will either send the Nanny out or she leaves because some times Ammah Will be okay been with her but once she spot that girl she would start throwing tantrums, there's a loud knock on the door and she hiss knowing its none other than the Nanny he didn't hear her daughter cry anymore so she remove the toilet clean up gloves and come out of the bathroom.

She halt on her steps staring at the Nanny with the little girl, she rush and collect Ammah from her.

"She fall off the stairs,
I was in the parlor and heard her cry from the stairs I thought you two were together but then I just saw her fall."

Jannah quickly grab her hijab and put it on with the car keys on her right hand she hold Ammah firm on her left shoulder as she saunter out of the bedroom running down the stairs and burst out of the house, the Nanny who was following every of her move stop by the car hopefully Jannah would let her come with her but she roughly drive out of the house with a rapidly beating heart, she cry during the 10minutes drive to the Estate hospital and when she arrived Ammah was rushed to the ER.

Faisal left the office as usual to go home to have lunch only that his plan is to not come back to the site since morning her hasn't sit in one place he was too angry so he didn't have breakfast and right now is 2:38pm and his stomach isn't cooperating so he head home, he enter the house with a sigh and spit the nanny sitting on the dinning table she looks worried her hand supporting her cheek.

"Mai sunan Mama nah."she call gaining her attention and she quickly stand up.

"Good afternoon."she greet and he nod.

"Are you alright?
Why are you sitting down like this ?
Have you eat?"he ask staring at her observantly and she shake her head she want to tell him but at same time she know perhaps his wife will tell him so she just stay quiet.