Chapter 3

AN AUTAN-MAMA BOOKS COLLECTION 📚📝📖
Written by:khadyjatt

DECEPTION

CHAPTER 3

JANNAH

Anyone who experienced the lost of a loved one parent precisely knows that it hurt a lot, if one isn't strong they might literally go insane and jannah is handling her dad's dead really terrible, she's been indoor since the day he was buried even when Hammed came she couldn't leave the room, though her family let him in but Jannah barely pay attention to him, usually hammed always have his way with words so after 2hours of talking jannah stop crying, he make sure she was okay before he left, he was steadily in contact with her, calling and sending endless text messages just to make sure she was alright, he consecutively came for five days before he left, now 60days after her dad's dead jannah is intrigued by how life continuously goes on, everyone seems to forget about her dad and move on, her step mum's gone back to there business, her siblings going to school and acting as though they didn't loss there dad it's been two months but everyone seems to be acting like it's been 2years and that really upset her.

"Ya jannah Maman walidah is calling you."her junior sister mama say and jannah who's just laying down didn't say a word, mama left knowing very well her elder sister hear her and doesn't want to speak.

Jannah come down from the bed and exit the bedroom, she spot Abeedah scolding one of there siblings and Maryam doing her laundry, she knock on Maman walidah door and open it at once.

Sitting in the parlor is her elder brother zayyan and her late mum junior brother who they call uncle salim sitted in the parlor with her two step mothers, her late dad elder brother uncle yazid is also there .

"Maryam!"aunty Ummi yell and Maryam answer from outside.

"Salamu'alaikum."Maryam say entering the parlor.

"Wa'alaikum musalam."everyone answer and Maryam sit next to jannah.

"Toh, As we all know your dad has been dead for 2months now, his debt have been settle and everything has been shared according to islam, may Almighty Allah swt grant him jannatul firdaus." Uncle yazid say and everyone say Ameen.

"Maryam, jannah I believe before your dad passed away he's been budging you two about marriage, Walidah to but since she's at school that is not a problem, Maryam you especially you aren't getting any younger, since your divorce you barely pay attention to men, anyone that come you send them away, for what reason I don't know?
Your dad before he passed away has told me that even after his dead I should make sure you both settle down, I believe each of you have someone serious you are seeing?
Maryam you have now to 2weeks and if you didn't bring anyone as per your dad last word I would married you off to Muneer your cousin, walidah already have someone who she said he would send his family within the week,
And jannah do you have anyone in mind?"Uncle yazid ask making her to look up for the very first time, her eyes red and puffy, none of this things makes any sense to her why is everyone acting like her dad has been dead for decades when it's just two months ago, it feels just like yesterday to her.

Jannah stand up and left the parlor, how ridiculous?
Her dad just passed away and there main concern is for her to get married, she exit the apartment slamming the door shut with a bang and storm to her bedroom, Abeedah quickly go after her knowing what her junior sister is capable of when she's angry.