10

AN AUTAN MAMA BOOKS COLLECTION📖📚📕
Written by: khadyjatt

DECEPTION

CHAPTER 10

JANNAH

In the long run, Jannah become comfortable with Najeeb, the chemistry is electrifying even though they were two miles away, and they'd always create time for themselves regardless of how busy his schedule is, Jannah also got a teaching job not what she wanted but for the meantime, because najeeb promised he would get a better job even though he let her know he doesn't mind she has been a housewife of raw the two have talked about marriage, to Jannah, this is her perfect man because Najeeb is so considerate, gentle and everything she wanted in a man seems to her the Almighty have finally answered her prayer, it's been roughly 3months since they started talking even though Aneel is still pretty much in the picture this time Jannah is ready to gamble because despite being so much in love with Najeeb that fear and insecurity that either of them would leave her is what makes her keep both men because at the end of one failed she'd have a shoulder to turn to solid thinking or so she thought.

"Why do you always reject gifts from me?
I asked you, who gave you that phone?
You said you bought it Jannah where would you see such kinda money to buy 13 pro max?
2momths ago I saw you with 12 now you........

"Aneel please,
You are not my husband and certainly not my dad or my elder brother, you are my boyfriend so stop treating me like your daughter, and to be clear with you the reason stopped collecting gifts from you was because you have a problem which is being boastful, you'd give me. Something and start bragging in the next 3 hours I value my self-esteem and for the phone, you owe me no explanation, I worked I saved and I buy so do me a favor and quit nagging." she says and Aneel just stares at her.

"Are you cheating on me?" he asks and she looks up at him.

"With who?
Unlike you I have self-respect if I don't need you I dump you, I have a focus in life I don't go chasing two shadows, but if you continue treating me the way you are doing you aren't giving me any choice but to do so,
I'm human Aneel how many months have we been dating, over a year but you don't trust me, why?
Because of your insecurities and well maybe it has to do with the fact that you are always jumping from one lady to another and you expect me Jannah to do the same, I'm not that cheap
You don't have that thing called standard for me to do so if I would double I would do it openly and don't have to hide it from your case because we are not married right and until you do so I have the right to date whoever the fuck I want so that sit here and think highly of yourself that you are been cheated on." Jannah spat and Aneel just stare at her he hates her guts, it's the few reasons he's still contemplating taking their relationship to the next level, girl's mouth runs like a spoilt tap.

"Enough of the dispute I didn't come here to fight with you," he says letting the conversation slide because he can't beat Jannah when it comes to an argument.

"Whatever,
I'm going home anyway." she says and opens the car door but Aneel quickly grabs her hand.

"You too dey vex,
That's my problem with you, small thing you get upset ha'an one and only Mrs. Aneel." he says wiggling his brow at her as she just stares at him.

She's not gonna lie but the chemistry and connection with Aneel are 0 compared to what she feels for Najeeb, with Najeeb everything is just different, is it his looks? His gentleness, easy-go personality and just everything nigga is just too calm and collected and she loves that.