17

AN AUTAN MAMA BOOKS COLLECTION📖📕📚
Written by: khadyjatt

DECEPTION

CHAPTER 17
JANNAH

Relationships is always an up and down something the rollercoaster of no ending emotions sometimes can be tiring, after what happened the previous day Jannah decide she doesn't want to be with Aneel, he humiliated her in public and couldn't defend her in public when Zahrah was mean to her so she decided she is not doing again and even told her aunt, her aunt called aneel mum who at the end of the day apologize to Jannah and personally came to the house assuring Jannah that her son would do better henceforth, not because she wanted to but regardless how rude and promiscuous everyone said she is she is respectful to her elders, so she decide to give Aneel another chance he also apologize ofcrse and told her he would never repeat such thing.

It's a windy Saturday Aneel and Jannah went to the park, they were just sitting and enjoying each others company as they discuss about how there married life would be.

"You want me to be massaging you everyday after marriage?
Is that what the marriage is all about massaging?"Jannah say and Aneel chuckle stuffing the popcorn in his mouth.

"Yeah massaging and f**king."he say and Jannah laugh but didn't say a word, her phone ring and she sees its the chicken vendor that she told to meet her at the park to give her the money so she left to search for the man while an eel continue eating his popcorn, Jannah's phone beep and he pick it from the her handbag, it's a message from her network to renew her data bundle which aneel instantly remove his phone from his pocket and renew it for her,
He decide to go through the phone, he scroll through her messages and then find his way to her WhatsApp, he click on each of the messages and finally find his Way to her chat with Lawrat, he went through the conversation and the more he read the angrier he get and by the time he reach the last message Jannah is back.

"Ane......

"What the fuck do you think of me?
I'm not religious?
Well-done ustaziya, I'm not religious and you are?
You have the gut saying shit about me?"he thundered his voice dripped with venom.

"Aneel why did you went through my messages?
My phone is my personal stuff,
And what did I say bad about you?
She just asked who's more religious and I said najee.......

"You said najeeb?
Just hear yourself, you said najeeb,
How pathetic?
If the so called najeeb you are still admiring care about you or even love you he wouldn't be married by now, his wife is fucking pregnant to show you how he doesn't give a fuck about you,
What was I thinking?
Once a slut always a slut,
You are loss Jannah, so loss and cheap unlike how you present yourself you are just a stupid prostitute in disguise,
How am I even sure if I marry you you won't be still chasing that good for nothing pilot, very greedy girl like you, he's more religious?
Okay good thing you knows he's more religious and guess what that's exactly why he left you,
Unlike you he have selfe esteem and will want a good mother for his kid not someone that spread legs on the first day,
Bloody hell God knows if I marry you I won't trust you because women like you are the ones that go and get pregnant outside matrimonial home and ended up giving to an innocent man only for him to find out after years that he's not the father of a child he raised."he yell flinging his hands up exasperate.

"Aneel."Jannah say speechless as she stared at him with stained cheeks, she grab her phone and left the park because she doesn't know what to even say she's speechless and hurt, on her way out of the park she bump into najeeb.