43

AN AUTANMAMA BOOKS COLLECTION📕📚
WRITTTEN BY : khadyjatt

DECEPTION

CHAPTER 43

Hurriedly turning the egg omelette she quickly dish into the plate and grab the teaspoon with the mug, rinsing it with a snap and place it on the tray with the Lipton and bread before rushing out of the kitchen tripping on her steps gaining his attention from where he's sitting on his phone, he gesture for her to bring it for him in the parlor and she did as she was told, she drop it on the side table and leave to round up with her work, she's so exhausted they haven't sleep all night gallivanting around town searching for Ammah no any significant news so far faisal left that very early after they got back while she stay to keep her bag and make something for him to eat but he didn't come back until around 10am calls and calls it's all he has been doing.

She was washing her hand in the running faucet when the sound from the fridge gain her attention making her to turn, he open the fridge and grab a case a water with a sigh.

He leave the kitchen and she release a heavy breathe,
A lot is going on at the moment in her life she thought and continue her work around the kitchen.

He sip on the tea and drop it with a sigh it taste tasteless he doesn't know what to do he's search everywhere no trace of jannah nor Ammah, his phone rings and he quickly answer it.

"Hello mama."

"Aunty ummi just called me that jannah just come home with Ammah but Ammah seems to b
Unconscious......he didn't wait till the end he grab the car keys from the table as mama tell him was she was told he drive out of the house and speed out of the estate with speed, he kept praying as he drive he call mami and let her know, by the time he reach the house there is massive crowd at the gate he halt and penetrate through the crowd and squeezing himself to see what is going on.

"Ammah."he call and rush to where the little girl is on JANNAH's step mum arm.

She hand the girl to him and narrated to him the bizarre behavior of jannah since she got back,
She narrated to him that jannah got back home couple of minutes ago with blood all over her body and lay little mama unconscious body in the center of the house and bring kerosene that she want to burn the girl before they try to collect the girl from her with a lot of effort she let go the girl and lock herself in the apartment.

Faisal stare at the apartment building and look down at his daughter who's now playing with the button of his shirt and sigh.

He walk to the door and knock on it the people hovering around start leaving one after the other, he knock again but no answer, he walk to the window and slide it open but couldn't see it properly.

"J."he call trying to see inside the bedroom but fail.

He walk back to the door and ask one of the few people to break it down which they did with a snap and all enter the apartment, there's a trail of blood from the kitchen that lead to the bedroom.

"J."he call crouching next to her as he drop Ammah and lift her head from the ground.

"J."he call but she isn't responding, he pick her up and ask one of the men to follow him with his daughter, he put her in the car and collect his daughter from the man handing them some money to share among themselves before driving out of the area, wondering what happened to his wife, she's loss weight and massive eyebag underneath her eyes.