18

AN AUTAN MAMA BOOKS COLLECTION 📖📓📚
Written by khadyjatt

DECEPTION

CHAPTER 18

JANNAH

The next two months was rough, Aneel and jannah still stick together despite whatsoever, they would fight, settle and fight, that was the routine while Najeeb take advantage of every misunderstanding and get closer to jannah, this time around she didn't stopped him, she just want to hurt zahrah so badly, make her feel that pain she went through and prove to her that she can have Najeeb if she want to and there's nothing she can do about it,
Aneel brought his introduction stuff and wedding date was said to be fixed the coming Saturday which is in 2days time.

Jannah was at Lawrat house discussing which was about Aneel ofcrse, ever since the introduction he just seems to take over her life completely something jannah doesn't like at all, he would question every of her action and act as though he's her father.

"Jannah I told you that even before he brought introduction, I don't know what you want honestly because advising you sometimes is pointless because you would still do that thing that's inside your mind ."lawrat say as she apply the henna on her palms.

"Aneel is just too much, imqgine i was on my way here, he called that where am i?
I said i am on my wah to your house and he said with who's permission?
My phone is with him for the past two days he seized it that I chat a lot, I don't just know Wlh I'm fed up with everything."jannah lament.

"What of Najeeb?"Lawrat ask, even though she warned jannah to stay away from
Najeeb but she refused sometimes she feel like to beat the hell out of jannah maybe she would get some senses.

"Najeeb dey oo, we do talked he's been busy lately."jannah reply.

They talked for a while until the cloud started formula a sign it would soon rain before jannah left, she barely make it to the junction when the rain started falling and she doesn't want to go back because she saw Lawrat husband heading home, she never comprehend why whenever it's raining taxis are scarce, she started walking when a blue Honda halt next to her.

"Get in."the door open and she peek through the car deliberately.

"Wlh ya Adil there's no space, unless you want to jam packed us like sardine here." A female voice say making jannah chuckle as the guy scold whoever said that.

Jannah sigh but squeeze into the front sit with the two girls who are now lapping each other, with a pout on there faces.

"Thank you."she say and he humm in response emptying the can of coke into his mouth and throw it through the window wiping his mouth with the sleeves of his hoodie making jannah to irk.

"Adil please be looking at the road,
My wedding is next month please." A voice say making jannah to chuckle and glance back.

"Good evening."she greet the women who look nothing but happy.

"Evening lady."they reply in unison as he turn on the radio.

"Adil for the love of God turn off this thing."another lady say and one from the front reach to turn it off he slaps her hand.

"Zanchi gidan ku in kika taba abunan."he say and increase the volume.

"Wetin my eyes see for this life plenty!
I keep am for my belly!
Rollercoaster!"he sing and somehow jannah find the whole situation funny so she chuckle making him to look her way with a smile.