34

AN AUTAN MAMA BOOKS COLLECTION 📕📚
Written by:khadyjatt

DECEPTION
CHAPTER 34

Weekends are usually quiet in faisal's house but this is different he's traveling so the two spend all night talking since he's staying the entire week, Jannah would leave for her umrah of he comes back so they would barely have time, though her sister mama is coming to stay for the week but her company isn't so good since she always bring conversation about books.

"I will call you whenever I'm opportune to."faisal say smiling as he start the car grabbing Jannahs hand that's on the car window.

"Do take care of yourself Mr Jannah."she say and he chuckle looking down at her hand they are so cold, soft and tender just like babies.

"I would Mrs faisal."he say and Jannah step away from the car she wave at him and wait until he drive out of the compound to release a a heavy breathe of exhaustion, now she have the house to herself, sometimes she get tired of the company, she called the security guy and ask him why the plants aren't well taken care of, not faisal care guy doesn't really fancy plants and flowers unlike Jannah who adore plants.

She dismissed the security guy and head for the porch this house is two times better than there previous house, she love it sh barely make it to the porch when the gate open making her to turn curiousless the unfamiliar Peugeot  306 Drive in and it registered to her, jasrah said she's coming she sigh and wait on the porch as she comes out of the car with blue food bag that makes her knitted her brow.

"Aunty Jannah."jasrah call walking to the porch with a smile as she slightly hug Jannah.

Sometimes Jannah wonder where Mami kids get there charisma from, there more is just too toxic somehow no matter how the lady try to impress Jan she feel like there's more behind that smile of hers perhaps there spirit hasn't connect but whatever she is cool with her kids.

"This kind of make up where are you going to?

"School wlh but Mami said to bring this to you since ya is traveling today perhaps you won't want to cook."

"Thats so thoughtful of her,
Thank you."Jannah say as they enter the parlor.

"Yeah,
She make it herself and she refused to even let anyone eat it, saying it's for her special daughter in-law."jasrah say dropping the food bag on the dinning table as she follow jannah inside the kitchen.

"Wow."was all jannah say.

"But I'm hungry,
Wlh the food looks delicious,
It's white rice with gizzard pepper sauce."

"You can eat and leave some for me, I just ate now, I will eat it for dinner."

Jasrah excitedly grab the plate and spoon,
She leave jannah who's clearing her kitchen humming along the faint music coming from the parlor television.

About an hour later she was satisfied by how her kitchen look, she  exited and jasrah is still eating sluggishly as always as she scroll through her phone, the parlor door open and mama walk in.

"Mama what did I say about entering places without salam?"

"Ya jannah Wlh I'm hungry,
Hello jasrah."she wave walking to where her elder sister is standing by the dinning cleaning the table.