19

AN AUTAN MAMA BOOKS COLLECTION 📖📚📓
Written by :khadyjatt

DECEPTION

CHAPTER 19

JANNAH

Moving on are difficult, they are pretty much difficult than been in love, after jannah try committing suicide she survived mama found her in the bedroom and she was rushed to the hospital,
She agreed to meet a therapist because at this point in life she needed that, people especially Nigerians don't really take mental health very serious she was once like that but by Allah sometimes we need professionals help and two weeks now she feel a little better and confident about herself, she changed her SIM mostly because she didn't trust herself not to answer either of the men call when they try reaching out to her, she's currently walking out of the plaza building where she usually come for her section when she bumped into someone, she looks up trying to recall where she saw the face and seems the man was doing same.

"The girl with the psycho boyfriend."he say with a nod bumping his fist together making her to chuckle.

"Yeah,
Uhhmmm Adil the guy with the awkward family,
How are they?"she ask with a smile and he nod.

"They are good,
Are you heading somewhere?"he ask and jannah nod.

"Yes, I'm heading home."she say and he shrug.

"Let me dropped you off,
Was actually here to check for my sister's wedding catering service for the wedding and then head to the market to get some chicken for my mum."he say and jannah nod.

"Chicken?
What kind?
I sell chickens."she say and he look at her with a smile .

"Really?"he ask gesturing for her to go first.

"Yes, broilers and fish to.
I own a poultry."she explain and he nod impressively.

"I love chickens,
Do you cook for customers to ?"he ask and jannah chuckle.

"No.....
none of my customers ever asked me to so,
I guess I can say I wouldn't mind."she say the smile lingering on her lips as Adil chuckle.

"Ohh okay,
Let's go then, I will patronize you and then you will do something with the chicken for me, something delicious that I have never taste, believe me my family are horrible cooks."he say as he lead them to the black range-rover evoque, he open the front passenger for her and she mutter thank you with a sigh she sat on the comfy seat.

Her phone ring and she answer with a tired sigh.

"Mama I'm on my way,
You are to dramatic, I'm already near." Jannah hung up as a
Adil climb the car.

"So what do you come to do here?"he ask starting the ignition and jannah shrug.

"Just stuff,
Come to see doctor na'ima."she say embarrassed a lot of people think it's useless coming to a psychiatrist.

"Ohhh she's my cousin,
I came to her when I had my first heartbreak that's like 4years ago."he say maneuvering the car out of the plaza,
Sometime we gat to seek professional help, a lot is going on with people but we don't really believe in all the mental health stuff in this country."he say and laugh at his own joke.