ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞

Iris Caddel POV

We were expecting her to try and do something crazy, which she did in the week after. She was arrested for making false claims once the edited photos of a bruised Alice were found on her phone. I think they were pretty nice to her and a restraining order was put into place so she would be arrested if she tried to contact us since she obviously made bail on the claims against her.

Things have calmed down, we are now in the end of the year. Daniel has no seat in Formula 1 but he has a deal with Red Bull to be their third driver, which is good. He still has the free time he was look forward too and he also has weekends at the paddock. We are now enjoying life in Australia. I moved in with him officially, the stuff I was keeping at my parents' house is now in Daniel's house, or our house which is still weird to say.

Christmas is at our house, I got it now. Both our families will show up here and we will have a great time here. The decoration is on point, we did that silly thing where we picked Alice up and she put the star on top of the tree. It was a video and moment that I will remember forever.

Both mom's got here way too early to cook and dads went into the living room, Daniel would check in every 30 minutes and would stay until he got thrown out by us which usually took from 5 to 10 minutes. At least they were watching the kids while we had some glasses of wine and had fun.

"She is the sweetest kid, mine would be demons kids at this age" Michelle says as she laughs. Alice is now carefully entering the kitchen and she really does seem to think she is being discreet while everyone is looking at her.

"What does my baby need?" I ask curiously and she looks at me startled.

"Mama! Food. Water." She manages to babble out as she lets out a giggle and we laugh.

"Of course. Mama will give it to you" I say as I fill her little cup with water and make her a quick sandwich before she runs back to the living room after kissing my cheek.

"I love her so much, she is such an angel" My mom says proudly.

"Oh, I can't imagine the cute kids you and Daniel will make, she will have the best siblings" Grace says and I frantically shake my head.

"I think your son has his plate full, I don't think he will ever want to go through the phase of dealing with a newborn. I think it may have traumatized him" I say nervously.

"He was alone during a global pandemic with a newborn, I would be going crazy too. He is definitely ready to have more kids, he loves you and he always wanted a big family. He wouldn't need this big of a house and a farm if he wanted to have peace and quiet" Grace says confidently and I nod.

"Well, I've known him for a year, kids will be talked about when the time comes" I say calmly and they nod. I take a sip of my wine and take a few steps to look into the living room where Daniel was with his niece and nephew on his lap as he told them things about Formula 1 and what had happened this year.

I want kids with him, I don't think it would be a dealbreaker but what will he do if it happens and he doesn't want it? We should've talked about this before but I guess me working for him caused us to jump some stages of talk.

I know he wants marriage, I want it too, we discussed it all. But not kids, I guess we both assumed Alice was the answer, she is here, she is his baby but she is our kid. We both know it. Do we want a second kid? Would that be that bad of an idea?

"Stop looking at the boy, he is yours already" My dad says and my heart skips a beat. I zoned out and my dad walked to me discreetly, he knew what he was doing, he wanted to scare me. He used to do this a lot when I lived with them.

"I know he is. That is why I am looking at him, he is gorgeous" I say happily and he smiles.

"That boy is smitten about you, there is nothing you should be worrying about. Whatever it is that is making you overthink it's not worth it. If you want something he will give it to you. If something is wrong he will find a way to fix it for you. Don't worry so much love, it's not worth it" He says calmly as he drank his beer.

"How do you know?" I ask curiously on how he could be so confident. My dad is not one to trust people easily so he knows something.

"He looks at you like I look at your mother. Did you ever see your mother worry about something?" He asks and I shake my head. "Great, because I would never let her worry about anything. I love her, that is how it is"

"Thank you dad. I love you" I say before hugging him.

"I love you too baby. Now give me a real smile and stop with the worry, I can see it from a mile away" He says before going back to the couch and resuming his talk with Daniel's father.

I got back into the kitchen and we finished up dinner and they took care of arranging the table. Now, it's finally time to socialize as a whole and eat the food we prepared, which is pretty delicious must I say.

--------------------

Hello babes!

I just reached 1K followers and I want to start by thanking every single person that follows me and that reads my stories. I hope you love them as much as I do.

Every vote, comment, and message has meant the world to me and has given me much-needed motivation to keep this going.

To thank you for this amazing year and to kind of take the place of the stories about to finish I have 4 options for you to choose from so I can publish them next:

Complex with Lando Norris (and Oscar Piastri)

Tú Y Yo with Fernando Alonso

My Significant Bother with Christian Horner

Reckless with Charles Leclerc.

Every vote will be obviously counted and will decide which stories will come next for all of you to read them! Love you all very very much.