𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.1

2 months ago

D h r i t i

A beep sound filled my room it was alarm .I turn off the alarm and get up from the bed and walk towards the balcony and opened the balcony window .

I sit on the couch placed in my balcony

I sit on the couch placed in my balcony. New year new morning new hope for others but for me same sun and sun rays. These sun rays can never reach my darkness and there is no hope of ray in my life. It has been 7 years and these 7 years are really demanding for me. Before 7 years I was a girl who don't know how to handle a situation, but now I am a woman who is handling all situations alone. In these 7 years, there is no one for me except my friends and my brother. When I checked my phone there were messages from my family. No, once they were my family, but now they are not my family. Now they are wishing me happy new year, like bullshit! I don't need their wishes and their help. They are family only by blood not connected by heart . For me family should be connected by heart not by blood or family name. Now I have a small family that is connected by my heart and they are my friends and my brother.

Suddenly my phone bell rings, I came out from my thoughts. . .name appeared in phone is Ruhi. I take the call and suddenly she started to yell at me .

"What are you doing alone at home? Did I told you to come new party at 12 AM?" She bombarded me with her question.

Before I can give my answers she interrupted and said "You don't need to say anything. Me and Aju is waiting for you in office. Let's talk from here,okay?" "Hello Ru. . ."

She disconnected my call. This girl is always like this didn't allow me to talk and explain.

Ruhi, Arjun and Ishaan are my best friends and my small family. They are best gift that I got from God in my difficult situation. They are everything to me. Now I am founder and CEO of 'AURA Group of Company' and now I am one of the toppest business women in India. In these achievements of mine they all supported me, actually they are my pillars. Ishaan is out of the country for 3 years. I am really missing him.