𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.55

A a r u s h

Now we're heading to the hospital to see Dhriti according to them we didn't go to see Dhriti. No one knows that I had seen her yesterday itself.

So that's what we're heading to hospital. We mean me, Rehaan, Veer and Charan also. I don't know why the fuck is Charan is coming? Actually, he is not a person who gives and visits people in hospitals and all. That too a stranger. For him, Dhriti is a stranger. As I said he is an unfeeling human being. No sympathy, no empathy that's his level.

Mom and Dad said they would visit her by themselves. Dadi and Dadu are also very stubborn to see her. So my entire family will visit her later. That's another reason I came with my friends.

We reached the hospital after parking the car we all walked inside the hospital.

"I will be back, I have an important thing to do here," Charan said and walked away from us. I know he is here for something that he wants.

"What's he up to?" Rehaan asked me.

"No idea." I shrugged.

Veer is walking ahead of us looking very cool and he was the first one to open the door. He closed the door at the same speed as he opened the door and scooted over behind us.

"What?" I frowned.

"Her mafia brother is inside, feeding her fruits. . ." I slammed my eyes shut. He is scared of her brother.

"So what?" Rehaan asked.

"Rey! You know that I'm already on his wanted list. So I'm kind of scared of him." Veer winced.

"Do one thing. Aarush, open the door." Veer nudged me.

"Uh. . . I don't have any problem opening the door but Rehaan you open the door, that will be better." I said to Rehaan and nudged him.

"What's going on here?" A female voice comes behind us. Our head snapped in that direction only to see Anamika, who was clad in an onion-pink colour saree with a black sleeveless blouse. Her white coat and stethoscope are hanging on her left hand. Her brows are furrowed of course seeing us.

"Hey pretty Doctor, do you remember me?" Typical Veer, he asked her with his charming smile.

"Sorry. . . I don't remember you." Rehaan and I exchanged a look and suppressed our laugh.

"At least you would know my name, right? You would have heard my name in business talks and all?" Veer tried again.

"No. I don't know your name. Actually, I don't get time to be involved in business talk, news, gossip and all. So I'm sor--" I and Rehaan didn't let her complete before we burst out laughing when we saw our friend's face which looked like an airless balloon.

Anamika looked clueless at us.

"Why are you both laughing?" She asked with an awkward smile, even her dimples were seen in that smile.

"Nothing, till now he thought that he was very famous among the girls but you burst that bubble," I said to her.

"Ohh! You really look like a Playboy type." She said.

"Yet you're good-looking and smart." Veer grinned like an idiot when she said those words.

"It's enough for me. By the way, I'm Ranveer Mishra." He forwarded his hand.

"I'm--"
"I know your name, Dr. Anamika Roy." Veer cut off her.

"Okay, nice to meet you, Mr.Ranveer Mishra." She shook her hand with Ranveer.