𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.29

Follow my Instagram (secr_ret_wri_ter)for spoilers.

Aarush's pov:-

Everytime something happens when I'm with her which destroys my valuable time with my Babydoll. I released a frustrated sigh. Here some workers started to fight eachother so I was compelled to come here otherwise I wouldn't have come here. Dhriti would be pissed off with me because I said to her that I will come within few minutes but it is one and half hour I'm inside the building. After solving their issue I came out from the building. She would be feeling hungry because we both didn't had lunch. Why did I take her for coffee I would have take her for lunch anyways she liked the Cafe and enjoyed the Cappuccino with me. I'm somewhat right about her choices.....she likes to sit in peaceful places.

"Aarush...." Her sound broken my chain of thoughts. When I looked at her she was running towards me with a terrified face. She suddenly hugged me and dragged me near to a pillar. My back hit hardly on the pillar and automatically my hands holded her waist. Her hands were on my chest and her chest collided with me because of this sudden action.

"What happened Dhriti?" I asked to her.

"I saw a masked man pointing a gun towards you. " She said in low voice.

"What! Then why did you come out from the car? You should have sit there." I said to her in my rough voice.

"Here I'm trying to save you but you are yelling at me." She said with puffed cheeks. She looks cute when she puff her cheeks.

"No...I'm not yelling at you. What if something happened to you? What if that bullet----"

"Shhh....nothing happened, right? So don't worry about the thing that already happened and focus on the current situation. " She said to me.

"Let me check if he still there or not. " She said to me and peeked over through my shoulders to look if that guy still there or not. Now her neck is visible to me....my breath heaved....I controlled my urge to suck it and peppering it with my wet kisses. Her fragrance is killing me. My hold on her waist tightened, she will be thinking that I'm panicked because of the situation but the thing I'm afraid that I will lose my control and do anything....Thank you so much God for creating this intimate moment with my Babydoll and I want to say thanks to that masked man also if he hadn't come this moment will not happen....thank you man. I smirked in my mind.

"Aarush...."How nice it will be if she calls like this everytime. I didn't felt anything like this others call me by my name but when she calls me by my name it feels different.

"Aarush...." She again called me but I didn't responded. So she looked at me.

"What are you thinking?" She asked me.

"Nothing....Is he still here?" I asked to her.

"No...I can't see him." She replied.

"Then let's go. " I said this and holded her hand.

"Wait..." She stopped me and I frowned in confusion.

"What happened now?" I asked her.

"There are more people. " She didn't looked there then how she came to know that more people are there?

"How do you know that more people are there?" I asked her. She slammed her eyes.

"Do you have ears? Is it working properly? If not, go and consult a ENT because you need that. Don't you hear the sound of footsteps? Nincompoop!" She said to me in boring voice. From where did she learned to deliver this type of dialogues?

Actually she is right, numerous footsteps can be heard. Now the situation is getting serious. If I was alone it's not a problem but now my life is with me. So I can't take any risk.
She again peeked through my shoulders.