𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.17

Dhriti's pov:-

Look at that man....how he is throwing his sarcasm towards me. I don't know how I will work with that man?

"Riti.....what are you thinking?" Aju's voice snapped out from my thoughts.

"About Aarush Malhotra.......Do you know when he entered to cabin he was staring at me without blinking his eyes." I said to Aju.

"How anyone can stop himself from staring at you because you are looking hot and beautiful at the sametime , Riti." Arjun said with a smrike.

"Oh.....please don't start again Aju." I said with a smile.

"Why didn't you call me in your meeting Riti?" Ruhi asked me.

"You are working on that new project so I think that don't disturb you and called Aju. Anyways Aju is roaming here without any works." I said with a smile.

"Oh....this girl. I was flirting with Riti, on correct time you entered....you spoiled my mood." Aju said

"Oh....sorry for spoiling your mood but can I ask something, you only flirt with Riti, why?" Ruhi said her voice seems bit serious. What happened to her? Whenever Aju stay close to me , cares me, her face changes. Is she jealous ? I have to find if Ruhi has any feelings for Aju or not.

"Because she looks hot not like you. You always in this saree and Anarkalis........ how can I flirt with you?" Aju said by winking his eyes to me.

"It's not cool Aju." I said to Aju because I understood Ruhi is hurted by Aju's word.

Ruhi didn't said anything and leave from my cabin.

"Aju go and say sorry to her...she is hurt by your words." I said to Aju .

Aju gone near to Ruhi.

I continued my work.

_______________________________________

Here Aarush done his all work on the office and reach to home . Aashvi is sitting on the couch,after the incident happened on that night her mood is not good. So Ayaan and Aryan is trying blow up her mood. Karthika , Meera and Dadi is discussing something important matter about Aryan's wedding . Jaidev,Jayesh and dadu is also discussing something.

"Dad......" Aarush called Jaidev.

"Yeah.....Aarush."

"Dad in our project Sky Star Dhriti Krishna is going to help us." Aarush said.

"What...bhaiya.....Dhriti di is going to work with you." Aashvi asked by jumping from the couch.

"Yeah.....Aashu." Aarush said by patting on her cheek.

"Listen Aarush, she should not face any difficulty when she working with us." Dadu said.

"Yeah......after all she saved our Aashu from a great trouble." Jayesh said.

"Don't worry Dadu, Chachu there will no difficulty for her because she is going to work from her own office." Aarush said.

"What.....she will not come to our office. Shit !" Ayaan said.

"Why are you worried about this?" Aryan asked.

"Yeah.....why are you worried? " Aarush asked.

"Because I think that I would get a chance to interact with her. She is very attached to Aashu, like that I will also......" Ayaan said and everyone shake their head looking at Ayaan's facial expressions.

"It's better not interact with that grumpy lady. " Aarush murmured.

"What.....Aarush?" Karthika asked.